Family Time

With EndMight

Allmight pets Enji, Enji purrs in her wolf form. Kazan suckles on her mothers nipples, Allmight nuzzles Enji in wolf form. 'is Layla hungry' Enji purrs licking Kazan's head, Kazan purrs wagging her tail. Suzy and Eric curls up next to Enji, Layla suckles Allmight nipple. Allmight was in wolf form and licks her clean, 'if your ever busy or to tired to feed her I'll feed her' Enji nuzzles AllMight. Kazan tries barking, Allmight nuzzles Enji and nods. Enji licks AllMight's fur, Kazan paws her dad. Allmight nuzzles Kazan, Layla coos. Enji smiles at them and nuzzles Layla, Kazan purrs.

With ShigaDabiHawks and Raymond x Stain

Stain hugged Raymond's arm staring at the door to Hawks house, Raymond pets Stain's ears gently. Stain purrs wagging his tail, "Cute" Raymond said. "nu, I'm not cute" Stain blushes hiding his face in Raymond's chest, "Yes u are" Raymond said. Stain whines and rings the doorbell to Hawks house, Raymond pets Stain's ears gently. Hawks opens the door "Oh hell no...", Stain purrs whining wondering what Hawks meant. "who's at the door Keigo" Dabi asked, "Hi cousin" Raymond said. "Dabi get me the chancla" Hawks said, Stain whimpers clinging to Raymond. "doesn't everyone's shoes stay in the closet by the front door" Dabi says, "What do you want Stain?" Hawks said.

"Don't you have something to say to them" Raymond asked, Stain whines cause of his pride. Hawks slams the door in their face, Raymond sighs. Dabi looks at the door, "I thought the blankets were free, I need soft blankets for my nest" Stain pins his ears. Hawks opens the door "But they weren't your blankets you could've just asked instead of sneaking into our mansion" he was mad, "He's got a point babe" Raymond pets Stain's ears gently. "sorry" Stain pins his ears down more and gave Hawks the bag with the blankets, Hawks sighs and gives Stain blankets for his omega nest "You can take these blankets the ones you took were mine". Raymond pets Stain's ears, Stain purrs wagging his tail hugging the blankets.

Shoto looks at the front door "babe if I said Stain was at the door what would you do", Iida grabs his gun. "Iida you can't kill him!" Hawks said, "I knew this would happen" Raymond protects Stain. "I didn't know he would do this" Shoto says, Dabi grabs Iida's arm. Stain whimpers loudly, "Can I kill Raymond?" Iida asked. "No!" Hawks said, Raymond holds Stain close. "why do you want to hurt Hawks cousin" Shoto and Dabi says holding Iida back, Stain hugs Raymond. "Let's see his lover put my brother in a wheelchair!" Iida said, Hawks sits on the couch. "hurting them wont make Tensei stand again" Dabi and Shoto says, "I'm sorry for doing that to your brother" Stain says. Iida puts gun away "...He's can't walk now... he'll never walk again...", Hawks fell asleep purring on the couch.

Raymond pets Stain's ears, "cant Hatsume make your brother some robotic legs to help him walk again" Shoto asked. "that's a good idea" Dabi says, Stain whines purring. Tensei left his house and wheeled himself to Hawks house to see what the yelling was about, "I've never thought that" Iida said. Hawks pets Dabi's ears, Raymond picks up Stain bridal style and carries him home. "What's happening?" Fat Gum asked, Shoto faced palmed. Dabi purrs wagging his tail, Stain yelps holding on. Tensei saw Stain and wheeled himself into Hawks house "was that Stain" "He's pregnant" Iida said, "The hell?" Fat Gum said. "Cute puppy" Hawks said, Iida kisses Shoto. "ok" Tensei says, Shoto squeaks kissing back. Dabi blushes wagging his tail.

With Hound Dog x Snipe

Snipe puts Arya and Tina in the double stroller, Hound Dog was asleep. "babe do you want to go to the park with me, the girls and the dogs" Snipe asked, "Sure" Hound Dog said. "you woke up fast" Snipe says, "Mhm" Hound Dog nods. "are you dressed to go" Snipe asked, Hound Dog wags his tail. "the girls are in the stroller, we need to leash the dogs then go" Snipe smiles, Hound Dog put the leashes on the dogs. Snipe pushes the stroller to the front door, Hound Dog was walking the dogs. Snipe opens the front door and pushes the stroller out the door and waits for Hound Dog and the Dalmatian dogs, the Dalmatians followed Hound dog. Hound Dog was walking the dogs, "I brought the girls and twins toys" Snipe pushed the stroller to the park. The Dalmatian twins follows, "ok" Hound dog said. Snipe kept pushing the stroller to the park.