The Baby Shower

With Aria and Jex x Jan and Blitz

Blitz looks for Jex, Jex was by the ocean. Blitz looks for Aria, Aria was relaxing. Blitz licks Aria's leg, Aria giggles cutely. Blitz licks higher, "Ahh~" Aria moans. Blitz got between her legs laying his huge heavy body on her licking her face as the tip of his huge monstrous member poked her through her panties, "ahh~" Aria was letting out sweet mewls. Blitz bucks against her grinding against her, Aria was letting out sweet mewls. Blitz bucks the tip against her clit painfully, Aria mewls seductively "Pups~". Blitz tilts his head confused and looks up barking at his owner, "Well well, have something to say, didn't know you were into me and my dog" Jan gave her a evil smirk. Aria was a blushing mess, "you deserve a painful punishment, glad your a virgin" Jan say.

Blitz got up as his member was huge, "Ahh~" Aria moans. "go on all fours babygirl" Jan smirks, Blitz sat down looking at her. Aria was on all fours, Jan laid under her to watch. Blitz jumps on her and grinds his member against her through her panties, "Ahh~" Aria moans. "make sure to pound her hard, I wanna hear her cry" Jan says, Blitz jumps her harder. "NYA~" Aria cries out, Blitz humps and grinds his member between her heat. Aria wags her tail, Jan paws her panties off and tries pushing into her ass. Aria wags her tail, Blitz starts forcing himself into her. Aria whimpers, Blitz shoves harder grunting loudly. "Nya~" Aria moans, Blitz finally got inside her and started to harshly pound into her small body.

Aria screams cumming, Blitz kept pounding into her ass. Jan sits in front of her "how's that feel, you like the hard punishment", Aria cumming a lot and was tired. "you want us to put pups in you or wait for your next punishment or when you want it" Jan asked, Blitz went balls deep into her. "Pups~" Aria moans, Jan and Blitz rams into her heat stretching it. Aria mewls and wags her tail, Jan and Blitz pounded into her tight heat roughly. Aria wags her tail, "have you been a good girl or bad girl" Jan asked as him and Blitz goes harder and rougher on her. Aria was getting tired, Jan and Blitz came in her knotting her. Aria fell asleep purring, Blitz and Jan pulls out as Blitz goes looking for Jex.

Jex was relaxing, Blitz jumps on her wrapping his paws around her waist. "Ah~" Jex moans, Blitz humps her. "Nya~" Jex moans, Blitz kept grinding against her. Jex mewling in pleasure, Blitz kept going. Jex mewls "pups~", Blitz paws her underwear. Jex removed her underwear, Blitz bark asking what position she wants to do it. Jex was on all fours, Blitz barks for which hole and asked if she wanted pups. "My heat" Jex says, Blitz tries pushing into her heat. "Ahh~" Jex moans, Blitz starts forcing himself inside her. Jex whimpers mewling, Blitz moves in her. "Ah~" Jex moans, Blitz moves harder. "nya~" Jex moans, Blitz goes even harder. "Mgh~" Jex moans, Bitz starts pounding into her harder.

"Mgh~" Jex moans, Biltz goes balls deep into her heat hitting her womb. "Oh shit~" Jex moans, Blitz starts going beast mode when pounding into her and tries entering her womb. Jex screams cumming, Blitz kept going and balls deep pounding her while still in beast mode. Jex was tired, Blitz does hard impact thrust to make sure he was close. Jan sat in front of her "when will I get my turn for you to have my pups", Jex rubs her eyes. "we can do it later ok" Jan says petting her, Blitz knots and came in her. Jex fell asleep purring, Jan and Blitz took the girls to bed and fell asleep.

With EraserCloudMic and ShinKami

Shirakumo was feeling feminine and was trying on outfits that Ren gave her, Aizawa was sleeping. Mic was secretly taking pictures of Shirakumo in each outfit, Shirakumo puts on a playboy bunny outfit. Aizawa woke up and sees Shirakumo in a playboy bunny outfit and has a nosebleed and faints, Mic took a picture before fainting with a nosebleed. "guys" Shirakumo turns around looking at them, 'To much sexiness' Aizawa thought. Shirakumo crawls onto the bed, Mic growls licking his lips. Aizawa puts on a stripper bunny outfit, Mic growls louder licking his lips. Shirakumo looks at them confused, Aizawa backs up and whimpers. Mic crawls to her with his fangs sticking out of his closed mouth, Shirakumo whines.