Miracle Birth Of Family

Shigaraki and Deku walks in, Aoyama held Solar following. Dabi pushes the twins stroller, Hawks held Skyla. Skyla coos, Katsuki purrs. Katsuki purrs, "we should put the pups in the nursery" Shigaraki says. Dabi looks at a chipmunk and follows it, Deku purrs pushing the pups stroller. Hawks puts Skyla in the nursery and follows Dabi, Katsuki puts pups in his nursery. One of the workers had lifted Dabi by his hips to help Dabi get the little chipmunk that was sitting on the ledge, Dabi grabs the chipmunk and wags his tail on the guys face. Aoyama puts Solar in the nursery, Hawks grabs Dabi and kisses him repeatedly "Mine!". Tokoyami fell asleep on the floor, "I know that sir, he asked me to lift him for the little chipmunk" the workers says.

Dabi purrs, Aoyama giggles. Hawks sighs and picks up Dabi and goes back to the others, Tokoyami curls up a bit and purrs. Dabi wags his tail, Aoyama kissed him smiling. Hawks kisses Dabi repeatedly, Tokoyami curls up more into a ball. Katsuki jumps onto Deku's back "Wee!", Dabi purrs loudly. Aoyama puts a blanket on him, Deku held his legs "wanna go to the meeting with me". Hawks puts Dabi on his back and goes to Shigaraki and holds his hand, Tokoyami sleepily goes to Aoyama and jumps onto his back. Katsuki nods and gets down from Deku's back and gives him his crutches, Shigaraki held his hand. Dabi whines from stomach cramps, Aoyama held his legs.

Deku pouts whining, 'Oh shit he's going into labor' Hawks goes to the nesting room and puts Dabi in the nest. Tokoyami purrs, Katsuki puts the crutches away and jumps onto Deku's back "wee!". Dabi whines loudly, "did we bring the baby stuff" Shigaraki whines. Deku and Aoyama smiles at their mates and looks at Hawks, Hawks has the baby stuff. Shigaraki nods, Dabi whines curling up. "Alright Dabi push" Hawks said, Dabi whimpers pushing. "Your doing good puppy" Hawks gives Dabi ice cream bowl, Shigaraki held Dabi's hand. Dabi whimpers licking the ice cream, Hawks see's the head and cleans the pup that has a lavender scent towel "It's a girl!". Shigaraki laid the pup in the crib, Dabi whimpers pushing again.

Hawks gives Dabi another bowl of ice cream for wolves, Dabi whines licking the ice cream. "Your doing good puppy I'm so proud of you" Hawks pets Dabi's ears gently, Dabi purrs whining and pushing. "One more push ok" Hawks pets Dabi's ears gently, Dabi whimpers pushing. Hawks has the pup in his arms and wraps him around in a lavender scent blanket "The second one is a boy", Dabi whines pushing again. Hawks gives Dabi a ice cream bowl, Dabi licks it. "Your doing good puppy" Hawks pets Dabi's ears, "Jeez how many times did you bang him?" Katsuki said. Tokoyami purrs in sleep, Dabi whines pushing. Shigaraki shrugs, Deku face palms. Aoyama held him, Hawks has the third pup in a lavender scent "Girl only 2 more to go".

Katsuki facepalm, Tokoyami licks Aoyama's cheek. Dabi whimpers, Deku sighs watching. Aoyama purrs, Hawks pets Dabi's ears gently. "You banged him to hard" Katsuki said, Tokoyami fell asleep purring on Aoyama's back. Dabi whines, Deku nods. Aoyama purrs smiling, "Push Dabi" Hawks said. Katsuki jumps on Deku's back "Wee!", Tokoyami wags his tail in sleep. Dabi whines pushing, Deku held him. Aoyama blinks confused about his tail, Hawks has the fourth pup in a wrapped up lavender scent "Girl last one Dabi". "Mine!" Katsuki yells, Tokoyami purrs in sleep. Dabi whines tired pushing, Deku smiles. Aoyama watched everyone, Hawks has the last pup "boy". Katsuki fell asleep purring on Deku's back, Tokoyami fell asleep on the ground.

Dabi pants curling up, Shigaraki looks at the pups. Deku smiles, Aoyama blinks wondering how Tokoyami got on the ground. Hawks gives the pups to Dabi, Dabi goes to his wolf form and curls around them. Hawks pets Dabi's ears gently, Dabi purrs wagging his tail. "Your a good boy" Hawks said, Katsuki whines in sleep. Tokoyami mumbles "Sleepy...", Dabi wags his tail. Deku pets him, Aoyama purrs. Hawks gives Dabi food and water in a bowl, Katsuki purrs in sleep and wags his tail. Tokoyami fell asleep purring, Tokoyami fell asleep purring. Dabi licks the water, Deku chuckles. Aoyama puts him in the nest, Hawks pets Shigaraki's and Dabi's ears. "Frick me daddy go deeper" Katsuki was sleep talking, Tokoyami curls around Solar.