Hunting

"hey Sho has your dad changed any" Mic asked, "What do you mean?" Shinsou asked. "umm, that's for your mother to answer, I been to his house plenty of times when we were younger, and know what happens there, but that's not my place to explain" Mic says, Denki blinks confused. "Mic what do you mean by that?" Aizawa asked, "haven't you invited me and Oboro over to hang out" Mic thinks. "yeah Shota" Shirokumo nods, "Yes I did" Aizawa said. Shinsou blushes very red, "ok then, we seen what happen but never said anything because we know how uncomfortable you get" Mic pouts. "for a bottom Zashi you pout too much" Oboro says, "why are you red" Denki puts his hand on Shinsou's head.

"Because I like you" Shinsou blushes, Denki blushes "same" he kissed him. Shinsou kisses back, Denki pulls him closer. Shirokumo looks at them "about damn time", Shinsou nuzzles him. "Screw it" Aizawa kisses Mic and Shirokumo, Denki purrs nuzzling back. Mic purrs kissing back, Shirokumo kissed back and grabbed Mic's ass making him squeak. Aizawa grabs Oboro's ass to make him squeak, Shinsou picks up Denki and carries him to his bedroom. Shirokumo squeaks, Mic giggles. Denki yelps holding on, Shinsou pins him against the wall gently and crashes his lips into Denki's. Denki moans in the kiss, Shinsou picks up Denki and put him on the bed. Denki held on blushing, "Do you want to be a vampire?" Shinsou blushes very hard.

Denki blinks "HAH!" he blushed darkly, "Look I want to mark you and I want you to become a vampire with me because I love you" Shinsou said. Denki blushes nodding, Shinsou bites deeply into his neck. Denki moans whining, "Drink my blood" Shinsou said. Denki bites his neck sucking, Shinsou moans. Denki sucks his blood, Shinsou growls seductively. Denki purrs sucking harder, Denki purrs sucking harder. Shinsou takes his and Denki's clothes off and sticks a finger in Denki's ass, Denki moans loudly. Mic drags Shirokumo to the bedroom, "Shota help" Shirokumo tries getting loose. "Your on your own" Aizawa follows them, Mic threw him on the bed pinning and straddling Shirokumo.

"Shota get you beautiful ass over here and help" Shirokumo pouts, Aizawa sticks a finger in Mic's heat. Shirokumo rubs Mic's heat, "Shota Oboro" Mic moans. Aizawa licks his neck, Shirokumo took Mic's shirt and binder off. "Shota" Mic moans more, Aizawa stretches Mic and sticks another finger in Mic's heat. Shirokumo sticks his two finger in Mic's heat, Mic cries out arching. Aizawa puts his member in Mic's hole, Shirokumo puts his member in Mic. Mic moans out loudly, Aizawa thrusting into Mic's hole. Shirokumo follows Aizawa's pace, Mic moans louder "daddy mommy, I feel stretched out, it feel so good". Aizawa thrusting faster, Shinsou sticks a finger in Denki's ass. Shirokumo pounded into Mic, Mic screams out.

Denki moans squirming, Shinsou stretches Denki "Your so wet for me~". Denki moans louder "Hito", "That's not my name" Shinsou sticks his member slowly in Denki's ass. Denki moans loudly arching, Aizawa pounds into Mic's hole. "Can I move now?" Shinsou asked, Shirokumo pounds into Mic. Mic screams out, Denki nods. Shinsou thrusting into Denki's ass slowly, "You gonna cum~" Aizawa asked. Denki moans hugging him, "I know I am" Shirokumo moans coming and knotting inside. Mic cries out coming, Aizawa licks the cum and knots Mic and shirokumo. Shinsou thrusting faster into Denki's ass, Mic moans panting. Shirokumo pants, Denki cries out. Shinsou knots Denki and bites into his scent gland, Denki cries out coming.

Shinsou licks the cum off and knot deflates "Mark your Alpha omega~", Denki bites his scent gland. Shinsou growls seductively, Denki pants and licks his cheek. Shinsou nuzzles him "I might have gotten you pregnant" "I don't mind, I'm sure your mom and papa got your dad pregnant" Denki purrs nuzzling back, "That's fine by me so do you want to be my omega" Shinsou asked. "well yeah" Denki sat up, "Ok" Shinsou blushes and picks him up and goes to the bathroom, he turns on the shower and strips his clothes off and looks away. "what are you embarrassed for" Denki took his clothes off and got in the shower, "I'm not I just don't want you to think I'm dirty or a pervert" Shinsou said.