Birth Of Pups

Hawks wakes up, Shigaraki and Dabi wakes up. Hawks pets Dabi's and Shigaraki's ears, Shigaraki and Dabi purrs. Hawks gets dressed, Dabi got up. Shigaraki stretches, Hawks pets Dabi's ears and gives Shigaraki a dress. Dabi purrs, Shigaraki wiggles his tail happily. Hawks was wearing a suit and pets Dabi's ears gently, Dabi purrs loudly wagging his tail. Shigaraki gets dressed, "What do you want to wear Dabi?" Hawks asked. Dabi think wanting to wear a croptop with the word mommy on and it and shorts, Shigaraki looks at Dabi blushing. "How about a shirt with ripped jeans on it and the shirt can say property of mommy" Hawks said, Dabi pouts cutely. Hawks gives Dabi the shirt that says property of mommy and ripped black jeans, Dabi got dressed pouting.

Hawks looks at Shigaraki and smirks, Dabi blinks looking. Shigaraki smiles cutely, "Aren't you going to put your clothes on Dabi" Hawks puts the clothes next to Dabi. "I did while you were looking at Tenko" Dabi says, Hawks pouts. "you want me to wear those" Dabi asked, Hawks nods. Dabi got undressed and put on the clothes Hawks laid out, Hawks flaps his wings happily. Dabi smiles, Hawks vamp speeds downstairs. Dabi and Shigaraki follows, Lightning was singing and dancing to My Oh My. Hawks looks at Lighting "Nope I'm out", Artemis has a nosebleed. Crystal and Silver jumps around, Lighting started singing I Wanna be Your Slave. Denki started dancing to that song, "wow" Dabi and Shigaraki says.

Artemis has a nosebleed, Lightning whines looking at Artemis. Crystal was starting to grow a muzzle like Shoji, Denki looks at Crystal "whoa". "Hito look Crystal looks like Shoji" Denki shakes him, Crystal whines loudly. "What?" Shinsou said, Denki points to Crystal. Crystal smiles showing her sharp teeth, Shinsou faints. "Hito" Denki whines, Crystal cries. Shinsou picks up Denki and goes to their room, Ojiro picks up Crystal. Denki squeaks, Crystal whimpers crying. Shoji took his mask off nuzzling her, Shigaraki whines when a bow fell off his dress. Aoyama walked over to fix it, Shinsou goes to his parents room. Ojiro nuzzles crystal, Hawks has a nosebleed and faints "Too hot". "Poor hawks" Tokoyami said, Denki purrs.

Crystal purrs, "she's slowly getting her quirk" Shoji says. Dabi licks his nose, Silver grabs onto Shigaraki's leg. Shigaraki felt off whining, Aoyama sew the bow back on and hear tearing and looks up to have his eyes level with Shigaraki's big breast and nipples and his face turned red from embarrassment but had an accidental nose bleed. Shinsou puts Denki on the bed and goes on the bed with him and shifts into his cat form and purrs, Hawks comes to and pets Dabi's ears. Tokoyami gives Silver to her parents and wipes Aoyama's nosebleed, Denki shifts to his cat form. Dabi purrs, Shigaraki walked away from Aoyama covering her chest the best she could. "how is she standing straight with those huge thing, their bigger or the same size as Momo's and Endeavor" Mineta asked while facing Ryder, Silver whines.

"how indeed" Aoyama says, Hawks looks at her breast and has a nosebleed "Shiggy's chest is bigger than Dabi's" he faints again. Shinsou meows and goes to Denki and curls around Denki, Ryder shrugs. "The bird is down" Tokoyami said, Dabi looks fainting. Shigaraki whimpers, Denki meows purring. "the girls must know to argue" Mineta took a picture and sent it to the girls, "and the wolf" Aoyama watched. "what happened to Auntie Tenko, why does he have huge titties" Lightning asked, Hawks having dirty thoughts. Aizawa see's Shinsou and Denki "The hell?", Shinsou paws Denki purring. "You too a picture hawks is going to kill you" Ryder said, "Perverts" Tokoyami said. "I don't know" Artemis said, Dabi thinking.

Shigaraki whines, Denki paws him back. Mic giggles, the triplets meows crawling around. Mineta got rid of the picture "it was only for the girls", "should we get Izuku" Aoyama asked. "damn there huge" Lightning says, "My coffee" Aizawa crying and meows sadly. "It's your funeral" Ryder said, "Leave my alpha alone" Katsuki pouts. "No kidding" Artemis said, Dabi was thinking about a horse whip. Denki purrs, the triplets crawls to Shinsou and latched onto him since they saw nipples and meows not tasting milk. Denki laughs, Shirakumo walked in with coffee. Mineta pouts whining, Aoyama picks him up walking to their room. "and uncle Hawks and Dabi are action weird" Lightning says, "Too much Dabi!" Hawks has another nosebleed and is hard.