Forgive And Forget

Hawks snuggling Shigaraki and Dabi in sleep, he feels hot and whimpers, he shaking vigorously in sleep, Dabi rubs Hawks belly. Shigarki snuggles to Hawks neck, Hawks purrs and whimpers, Hawks cries into Dabi. Dabi wakes up "what's wrong Kei", "My tummy hurts, my throat hurts, even my head hurts" Hawks cries harder into Dabi's chest. "do you need some blood" Dabi asked, "I don't know.." Hawks panting heavily from fever, Hawks has his face in Dabi's chest. "lets go to the kitchen and give you some to see if that will help" Dabi says, Hawks nods and snuggles into Shigaraki's chest. Dabi picks Hawks up walking to the kitchen, Hawks mewls. "are you in heat" Dabi asked, "N-no you just um touched my hole" Hawks said flustered.

Dabi blushes darkly as his hair caught fire from embarrassment, Hawks hides his face in Dabi's chest mewling. "do you think that will make everything stop hurting" Dabi asked, Hawks blushes very red "M-Maybe". Dabi lays Hawks on the kitchen table and pushed his member into Hawks pounding into him, Hawks mewls loudly "Dabi go deeper~". Dabi grips onto the table pounding his shaft super deep and hard into Hawks womb, Hawks mewls loudly "I'm gonna cum" "come baby" Dabi pounded harder. Hawks cums onto Dabi panting, Hawks vamp speeds to the bathroom and throws up. Dabi grabs a rag and spray then sprayed the table cleaning it and puts the stuff away and goes back to their room, Hawks rubs between his eyes, he goes to Shigaraki in the nest and curls up into a ball whimpering.

"you still tired birdie" Dabi looks in the bathroom, "No my head is pounding.." Hawks said. Dabi walks back to the room and snuggles to Hawks, Hawks sniffles a bit from crying and curls up into a ball more. Dabi gave him headache meds, Hawks takes the meds and pets Shigaraki's hair. Dabi snuggles to Hawks closing his eyes, Shigaraki purrs. 'Cuties' Hawks pets Shigaraki and kisses Dabi's forehead, Shigaraki and Dabi purrs curling around Hawks. Hawks looks through his phone and sees old pictures of middle school and sees a picture of him crying in middle school "Tch" he thinks 'They shouldn't have sent that' he tears up a bit and sniffles, he releases sad and angry pheromones, Crystal takes her dads mask and crawls away.

Shoji looks for his mask "babe have you seen my mask", "why are you angry and sad Kei" Dabi asked. Ojiro picks Crystal up, "I was looking at a picture in middle school one of the students found out I had big crush on you and Shiggy and they took a picture of me crying.." Hawks shows him the picture. Shoji tries taking his mask, Crystal whines loudly not letting go. "I don't like people making fun of my little bird, you are perfect and beautiful" Dabi kissed him, Hawks kissed back. "Crystal give papa his mask back" Ojiro said, Hawks leans into Dabi's chest and has his eyes closed. Dabi closed his eyes, Crystal whimpers letting go. Shoji puts his mask on, Hawks hears his phone and takes this outside of the room "What? That's impossible no your lying How the frick could you let him escape I swear your dead I should fire you your lucky I'm not Enji or I would've killed you!" he hangs up.

"Crystal do you want applesauce?" Ojiro asked, 'Great that's just great' Hawks thought, he rubs his eyes and goes inside the bedroom. "baby bird" Dabi opens one eyes, Crystal nods. Shoji rubs her head, "Hmm.." Hawks said. Ojiro gives crystal applesauce, "No.." Hawks said. Ojiro kisses Shoji's neck, Dabi hands Shigaraki to Hawks "his fur will make you feel better". Shoji covers his mouth moaning, Hawks pets Shigaraki's fur. "Can we have a pup please" Ojiro does puppy eyes, Shigaraki purrs softly. Dabi smiles "his soft fur and soft purrs are relaxing", "yeah, lets put cartoons on for Crystal" Shoji nods and rubs the fluff on Ojiro's tail and turns the tv on and to cartoons. Crystal sat on the couch, Ojiro kisses Shoji passionately.

Hawks sighs "I was talking to the police station and my ex escaped", Shoji pulled the mask down kissing back. "everyone here would sense him" Dabi pulls Hawks close, Hawks snuggles into Dabi's scent, he pets Shigaraki's fur. Dabi and Shigaraki purrs loudly, Ojiro moans in the kiss wagging his tail. Hawks winces a bit, "shh, lets take this to the bed room" Shoji picks Ojiro up and walks to their room closing the door and kissed him deeper. "what" Dabi looks at him, "Nothing it's just my back hurts" Hawks said. Ojiro mewls in the kiss and wags his tail faster, "ok" Dabi closed his eyes. Shoji grinds their crotches together, Ojiro mewls loudly.  Shoji took their pants and boxers off "ready".