A Family Vacation

Silver pulls on Dabi to follow her, Dabi follows Silver. "Hey that's my puppy!" Hawks said, Silver sticks her tongue out at her big brother "mine now". Dabi giggles, "Oi! Give me back my sexy puppy back!" Hawks said. Silver ran to Aoyama's sewing room and locked the door, Dabi yelps and got up looking at the clothes. Hawks picks up Shigaraki and vamp speeds after Silver, Tokoyami fell asleep purring in the nest. Shigaraki squeaks, Dabi puts on goth clothes. Silver held the door, Hawks was with Dabi and Silver. "Uh.. baby you have company!" Tokoyami said, Silver whines hugging Dabi's leg. Dabi pets her head as he has black eyeliner and lipstick, Aoyama stops sewing and turns around taking the pin cushions needles out of his mouth "what the hell is going on".

Hawks picks up Dabi "I'm going to bang you until you can't walk~" he goes to their bedroom "Come on Shiggy", "I'm not being a model for silver" Tokoyami hides in the closet. Dabi squeaks as Shigaraki follows, Silver pouts walking off. Aoyama giggles, Hawks puts Dabi on the bed and strokes his tail. Tokoyami came out from the closet "I'm alive", Dabi mews squirming. "of coarse you are" Aoyama looks at him, Hawks rubs Dabi's hole. Tokoyami has a hand on his belly and fell asleep purring, Dabi mews louder. Shigaraki crawls onto the bed, Aoyama went back to sewing. "Baby boy you want to join us" Hawks rubs Dabi's hole, Shigaraki crawls close and rubs Dabi's tail. Dabi moans loudly, Hawks sticks his member in Dabi's ass.

Shigaraki did the same, Dabi moans arching. Hawks thrusting slowly into Dabi's ass, Shigaraki follows Hawks. Dabi arched more moaning, Hawks thrusting faster into Dabi's ass. Shigaraki kept going, Dabi mews wagging his tail. Hawks slams into Dabi's ass, Shigaraki did the same. Dabi screams loudly, "Cum puppy~" Hawks said. Shigaraki and Dabi comes, Hawks cums onto Shigaraki's and Dabi's belly and fell asleep purring. Shigaraki and Dabi snuggles to him falling asleep.

With DekuBaku

Silver walks into Deku's room and pulls on his tail, Deku looks at her "yes". Katsuki wags his tail, "puppies" Silver asked wagging her tail. "you can see the pups" Deku says smiling and pets Katsuki, Katsuki protects his pups. Silver whines crawling into the nest, Deku sighs. "Nu my puppies..." Katsuki said, Silver whines more crawling closer. "she's not going to take them" Deku says, Katsuki whimpers loudly and let's Silver see the pups. "good boy" Deku nuzzles Katsuki, Silver pets the pups. Ruby picks up Silver "Come on silver it's your bed time" she carries Silver to bed, Katsuki protects his pups. Silver whines loudly, "see their still ok" Deku pets him. Ruby puts Silver to bed, Katsuki wags his tail happily and purrs.

"where's mama" Silver yawns, Deku smiles then felt his chest and pouts. "Asleep" Ruby said, Katsuki fell asleep purring. Silver looks for her stuffed animal, two pups suckles on Deku and whimpers not tasting milk. "Kat" Deku says, Ruby gives Silver her stuffed animal. "Give the pups to me" Katsuk said, "night kisses" Silver says snuggles her stuffed animal. "Silver changed my gender" Deku gave him the pups, Ruby gives Silver night kisses. Katsuki feeds the pups, "night night mommy" Silver wags her tail as she closed her eyes. Deku lifts her shirt looking at her breast, "it's only for 2 hours" Katsuki said. Deku blushes embarrassed, Katsuki pouts. "can you put it in again" Deku asked, "Put what in?" Katsuki asked.

"your thing, I'm not saying it in front of the pups" Deku says, "Won't you get pregnant?" Katsuki asked. "wont hurt to try" Deku says, Katsuki put the pups in the crib. "what's it like doing it in front of a mirror" Deku asked, Katsuki coughs and was blushing madly. Deku blushes playing with her tail, Katsuki sticks his member in Deku's heat. Deku mews arching, Katsuki thrusting faster into Deku's heat. Deku mews clawing Katsuki's back, Katsuki slams into Deku's heat. Deku screams feeling tears fall, Katsuki knots Deku. Deku yelps squirming, Katsuki knot deflates. Deku whines wanting to continue, Katsuki whimpers scared cause he didn't want to hurt the pup in his belly.