Love And War

With ShinKami

Denki pushes the stroller, Yuki purrs. Orion coos, Shinsou was sleepy. Denki picks him up and pushed the stroller home, Orion coos. Shinsou was dizzy and faints on the ground, Shinsou was unconscious. Orion cries, Denki picks Shinsou up and took him and the pups home. 

At Home

Shinsou was on the bed, Hawks checks his vitals and feels his forehead. Denki changes Yuki and Orion, "He has a fever" Hawks said. Orion coos, Shinsou was in cat form and was resting. "is it bad" Denki asked, "His temperature is at 300*" Hawks said.  "is it bad" Denki asked, "Yes" Hawks said. Shinsou was in cat form yowling in pain, Denki gets an ice pack and set it on Shinsou. Shinsou calmed down in cat form and purrs, Hawks goes to his lovers. Denki grabbed the kittens and lays them on the bed, Yuki purrs snuggling to Shinsou. Orion suckles Shinsou nipple, Shinsou licks Orion clean. Denki lays next to Shinsou on his side as Yuki latched onto him suckling, Orion unlatches and was asleep purring.

Shinsou sways his tail, Denki fell asleep asked Yuki fell asleep suckling. Shinsou fell asleep purring.

With ShigaDabiHawks

Hawks was with his Skyla, Skyla wags her tail. Dabi was in his wolf form laying on his side, Shigaraki lays his kit and Dabi's pups at his nipples watching them suckle on Dabi. Hawks was in wolf form and licks Dabi clean, Shigaraki lays on Dabi in his bunny form and watches the pups. Dabi purrs wagging his tail, Hawks licks Dabi and Shigaraki clean. Skyla was hugging sky, Dabi and Shigarki purrs. Sky pulls away from Dabi's nipple and hugs her back, 'Aw that's cute' Hawks thought. "I wuv u brother" Skyla said, "wuv u sissy" Sky wags his tail. Dabi and Shigaraki nods smiling, Skyla fell asleep hugging her brother. Hawks nuzzles his mates, Sky fell asleep on his sister. Dabi and Shigaraki purrs nuzzling back, 'So adorable' Hawks thought.

Skyla nuzzles her brothers chest purring, Dabi and Shigaraki nods. Sky purrs loudly, Hawks curls around Dabi and Shigaraki and wags his tail. Skyla was asleep nuzzling her brothers chest, Dabi and Shigaraki purrs wagging their tails. Sky purrs sleeping, Hawks fell asleep purring. Skyla purrs sleeping, Dabi, Shigaraki and Sky sleeps.

With Deku x Bakutwins

Katsuki was hiding in the bedroom, Deku smiles at the movie tickets. Katsuki was hiding in the closet, "Kacchan" Deku calls. Katsuki was hiding in the closet whimpering, Deku walks to the closet opening it. Katsuki yelps cutely and was shaking, "what's wrong Kacchan" Deku kneels down. Katsuki hugs Deku shaking, Deku hugs him back. Katsuki wags his tail, Deku wags his tail. Katsuki gets dressed for the movies, "where's your sister" Deku asked. "I don't know" Katsuki said, Katzuki walks up the stairs and to their room. "hey Kat" Deku says, Katsuki wags his tail. "lets go to the movies" Deku shows the movie tickets, Katzuki wags her tail happily. "What about the kids?" Katsuki asked, "wanna bring them with or let someone watch them" Deku asked.

Katzuki thinks, "Can we let Kirishima watch them?" Katsuki said. Deku and Katzuki nods, Katsuki wags his tail. Deku walks to Kirishima's room "hey Kiri" "Hey Midoriya what do you need?" Kirishima asked, "can you watch the pups, I'm taking Kacchan and Katz to the movies, I promise to pay you guys back for any trouble" Deku says. "Sure" Kirishima said, Katsuki wags his tail. "thanks Kiri" Deku takes the Bakutwins to the movies, Kirishima watches the kids. Sero and Tetsu walks up to Kirishima, Kirishima wags his tail. "what you doing baby" Sero and Tetsu asked, "Watching Bakugo's pups" Kirishima said. "did Bakubro and Bakusis ever tell us the pups names" Sero asked, "No I don't think so" Kirishima said.

"they should of told us" Sero pouts, "It is what it is" Kirishima said. Sero and Tetsu rubs the pups bellies, Kirishima wags his tail. Sero and Tetsu wags their tails, "I wonder how Bakubro is doing?" Kirishima said. "and Bakusis" Sero says, "what with him being pregnant again" Tetsu says. "He's terrified of movies" Kirishima said, "why" Tetsu asked. "it looked like a romance movie" Sero says, "He doesn't like people crowding him" Kirishima said. "what about members of the Bakusquad" Tetsu asked, "Midobro always picks the seats away from everyone" Sero says. "The bakusquad is different because he considered us family" Kirishima said, Sero and Tetsu smiles. Kirishima wags his tail, Sero and Tetsu wags their tails.