The Truth Of Enji

The Next Morning

Hawks wakes up slowly and goes to bathroom and looks in the mirror, "Problem children get your breakfast it's blood pancakes, if you guys don't get up for your breakfast I'll get the chancla" Aizawa yells. Hawks changes into his clothes and sighs, he goes back to bedroom and shakes Shigaraki and Dabi gently, "I'm up" Shinsou said. Dabi and Shigaraki wakes up and gets dressed, Denki whines loudly "I was having a great dream". Hawks goes down stairs and has no emotions, "About me banging you~" Shinsou said. Shigaraki and Dabi follows, Denki squeals falling out of bed. "IF YALL DON'T COME DOWN I'M GETTING THE CHANCLA AND BEATING ALL OF YOUR ASSES" Aizawa yells, "Hehe we better get down there before we get the chancla" Shinsou said.

"miss we're right here" Shigaraki and Dabi says, Denki hissed loudly. "You good" Shinsou said, "your mom can be a bitch sometimes" Denki pouts getting up. "I heard that" Aizawa said, "More like scary" Shinsou said. "you were meant to miss Aizawa" Denki says walking to the kitchen, "Whatever also keep your mewls down" Aizawa looks at Hawks and Denki. Hawks blushes a deep red, Shinsou goes downstairs and sits in his seat. Aizawa hands them blood pancakes, Hawks eats and not looking at Denki. Shinsou eats the pancake as well, "tell that to Mic" Denki says. Dabi and Shigaraki blushes, Mic blushed darkly spitting coffee. Aizawa blushes a deep red "Shirokumo was louder though", Hawks not looking at Denki still "Tch".

Mic choked of his coffee, Shirokumo blushed darker. Denki looks at Hawks "what's wrong Keigo", "Please leave me alone Denki" Hawks said. "what did I do" Denki whimpers, "You yelled at me I don't like being yelled at, Shiggy doesn't like being yelled at either you can yell at me all you want but don't ever yell at my Shiggy" Hawks said. "I didn't know I yelled at you two, I'm sorry" Denki pins his ears, "its ok" Shigaraki says. Hawks gets up and leaves the table "I Lost my appetite" goes upstairs and gets dressed and goes back downstairs, he vamp speeds to the woods, Denki whimpers tearing up. Shinsou nuzzles Denki "Maybe you should follow him and talk to him".

Denki nods getting up and ran to their room getting dressed and ran outside following Hawks scent, Hawks sits in the grass. "Keigo! hey" Denki yells seeing him, Hawks stands up and gets up, and about to walk away. "hey" Denki whines grabbing his arm, "Let go of my arm please" Hawks whimpers. Denki rubs Hawks back, Hawks purrs "Please let go of my arm it hurts". Denki lets go and rubs Hawks back, "Thank you" Hawks rubs his wrist. Denki smiles, "Now what do you want Kaminari" Hawks said. "you don't have to call me Kaminari, but I wanted to say that I'm sorry for yelling, I didn't mean to" Denki whines, "It's fine Denki" It just reminded me of him" Hawks stares at the water.

"no one wants to remember their abusive father" Denki says, "He wasn't just abusive he was a rapist" Hawks says in pissed off voice. Denki whines, "I'm fine I'll have a bit of trauma but I'm fine" Hawks said. Denki hugs him, Hawks hugs back, he let's go "I'm not mad at you I'm mad at myself", Denki smiles. "We better head back before we get the chanclas" Hawks said, Denki nods whining. Hawks vamps speeds back to the cabin, Denki follows. Hawks enters the cabin and vamp speeds to the bathroom and Vomits blood into the toilet, Denki goes to Shinsou. Hawks lays on the floor shaking vigorously from vomiting, Shinsou nuzzles Denki. Shigaraki and Dabi nuzzles him, Denki purrs nuzzling back.

Hawks nuzzles back and purrs, Shinsou picks up Denki and takes him to the nest. "I'll save the pancakes then" Aizawa said, Shigaraki and Dabi purrs. Denki purrs, Hawks clings to Dabi and Shigaraki "Should we go see Endeawhore now?!". Shinsou picks up Denki and carries him to his room, Dabi and Shigaraki nods. Denki smiles, Hawks vamp speeds to police station. Shinsou puts him in the nest, Shigaraki and Dabi follows. Denki snuggles to Shinsou's pillow, Shinsou goes inside the nest and snuggles Denki. Hawks see's the police station and waits for Dabi and Shigaraki, Denki snuggles to Shinsou. Dabi and Shigaraki stops next to him, Shinsou pets Denki's hair.