Monoma's Home Life

Camie walks around a club, Random guy grabs her waist "Hey cutie how about you come with me and I'll show you a good time" "no" Camie says. "I wasn't asking" Random guy kisses her lips, Camie punched him. "Ah! You bitch!" Random guy groans, Camie ran off. Random guy follows her, Camie kept running. Other guy grabs her, Camie kicks her feet. Other guy holds her down, the guy ties her hands. Camie kicks the other guy in the face, other guy slaps her. Camie kicks him again, the guy put a vibrator on her clit making her squeal. Other guy puts a condom on and thrust into Camie, the guy puts protection on and thrusted into Camie's heat. Camie screams bleeding and struggles, Another guy cums into her.

The guy came in her, Camie screams crying. Tetsu walks into the restaurant smiling with all teeth, "Testsu why are you late" Boss said. "woke up late my bad" Tetsu scratched the back of his head, Boss sighs "It's fine but please don't let it happen again". Tetsu smiles going to the back grabbing his notebook and pen "I'm ready sir" "Alright" Boss said, a guy walks in sitting down. Tetsu walks over and takes his order, the guy touches Tetsu between the legs. "can you not touch me right there" Tetsu whines moving his hand, Boss see's what's happening and goes over there "Is everything alright?" "sorry thought I saw a tear in your pants" the guy says, Tetsu pouts flaring his wings.

"Sir I'm going to ask you to leave before I call the cops" Boss said, "I didn't do anything" the guy yells. "I know I'm a hero in training but I will throw you out" Tetsu says, "Security get things guy out of here" Boss said. "this freak has two genders, male and female parts" the guy yells as the security grabs him taking him out, Tetsu whines wrapping his wings around his body. "I'm sorry that happened I'll call your boyfriend and girlfriend to come pick you up just go home for the week" Boss calls Sero and Kirishima, Kirishima already outside in the car pissed. "Testu please get in the car" Kirishima asked, Tetsu shifted to a small dragon "I just wanted to make us some spending money and stuff for the kits" he squirmed in between Sero's cleavage.

Sero rubs Tetsu's head making him purr, "I didn't know you were an omega, why didn't you tell me.." Kirishima said. "I kept it hidden so everyone would stop asking me to carry their pup's, I would love to have your pups" Tetsu smiles, Sero smiles "round 2 for you". "Which means I get to fill you with my pups~" Kirishima said, Tetsu blushes darkly. Sero giggles, Kirishima see's Hawks apartment and pulls up in the driveway. Tetsu was still blushing, Sero watches Tetsu. "Would you like that you being filled with my pups~" Kirishima says seductively in Testu ear and licks Testu scent gland "You want to be filled with my pup and see how round your belly would get~", Tetsu squeals blushing and nods.

"boys this is still my cleavage" Sero says, "Really?" Kirishima picks Testu up and takes him to the bedroom. Tetsu shifts back to his human form, Sero follows. Kirishima locks the door, he sets the Testu on the bed, Sero sat on the bed. Tetsu looks at him, Kirishima licks Testu scent gland. Tetsu moans wagging his tail, "You like that~" Kirishima licks his nipples. "my breast are sensitive" Tetsu gasped, "I see~" Kirishima sucks his nipples and sticks a finger in his ass. "you seem wet from your heat" Sero stuck two fingers in Tetsu's heat, Tetsu gasped squirming. "You made your alpha hard~" Kirishima spreads his legs, he licks his heat, Sero licks Tetsu's shaft. Tetsu gasped grabbing their hair, Kirishima sticks a finger in his heat "You want to be filled with my pups~".

Tetsu nods whining, Sero sucks on Tetsu. "Then beg omega~" Kirishima said, "Ejiro" Tetsu whines. Sero pulls away, "How bad do you want to be filled~" Kirishima sticks a finger in his heat. "damnit Ejiro put it in" Tetsu moans more, Sero lays next to them. "Oh I will but I need to prep you~" Kirishima sticks another finger in his ass, Tetsu whines "put it in". "just ride Ej" Seros says, Kirishima puts Testu on his member. Tetsu moans arching, Kirishima lays Testu down and puts his member in slowly. Tetsu moans rocking his hips, "Shh I'm going to make you feel good~" Kirishima said. Tetsu whines wanting him to move, "I'm going to move" Kirishima thrust slowly into Tetsu's heat. Tetsu moans arching, Kirishima thrusting faster into Tetsu's heat.