Beach Day Drama

"guys we need to have a beach party!!" Mina yells, Sero opens the door to her room wearing only a sexy lace bra and panties "girl do you have to scream". Kirishima sees Sero and blushes very red like his hair, Tetsu blushed darkly with a nose bleed. "guys what wrong" Sero asked worried, "Ooooo, I see you boys" Mina giggles. "Mina that's unmanly" Kirishima said, "says the ones blushing and nose bleeding" Mina pouts. "I was in shock of her beauty" Tetsu whines looking away, Sero looks down and squeals quickly grabbing her shark shirt putting it on. "That was different I wasn't staring at her" Kirishima said, "anyway we are getting out bath suites and all of us are going to the beach" Mina drags Sero to Momo's room.

Sero squeaks, Tetsu whines blushing still. "mhm" Kirishima said, "Bet that shitty hair gonna bang Sero" Bakugo said. "Bakubro why?!" Kirishima blushes, Katzuki giggles and ran to the girls. Testu blushes, "you saying I don't give enough attention Kacchan" Deku smirks. "I-I never said that Deku" Bakugo blushes and gets hard, "Bakugo that's very inappropriate" Iida said. "When are you going to tell Shoto the truth" Hawks said, "your getting excited Kacchan" Deku wraps his arms around Bakugo's waist. "what truth" Shoto asked, Shigaraki and Dabi nods. Bakugo hides his face in Deku's chest and mewls, "what truth" Shoto asked. Shigaraki and Dabi nods, "Where the hell did you come from?!" Hawks squeals.

Shigaraki and Dabi nuzzles him, "its not cheating right" Shoto tears up sniffling. "No it's not it's worse" Hawks nuzzles back, Iida hugs Todoroki. Shigaraki and Dabi purrs, "what's worst than cheating" Shoto cries loudly. "Um we went to the police station and saw your father in his cell being raped and shocked" Hawks said, "yeah he was raped before 550 times, then gave birth to 550 pups and then the commissioner killed the 550 pups in front on him, had to force someone to revive the 2 healthy pups" Shigaraki says. Dabi covered Shigaraki's mouth looking at Shoto, Shoto's eyes widen and whimpers loudly before screaming activating both his quirks at the same time.

Iida releases soothing pheromones, "Should we tell him that his dad is a vampire now" Hawks asked. "What the hell did you say?!" Bakugo said, "Bakugo don't" Hawks said. Shoto cries sniffling, "I don't know" Dabi says. Shigaraki shrugs, "Hawks knows tell Icyhot exactly what the hell you just said!" Bakugo said. "Um Dabi has something to tell you" Hawks said, Shoto looks at Dabi. "look dad and Allmight are vampires" Dabi says, "I don't know if he told me he was" Deku says. "Probably not" Bakugo said, Deku shrugs and nibbles on Bakugo's ear. Mina and Katzuki walks towards the boys hiding Sero "we have a surprise", Tetsu looks. Bakugo mewls in Deku's chest, Kirishima looks as well.

Deku smiles nibbling and looks at Katzuki, Katzuki and Mina moves. Sero stood there in a sexy two piece bathing suit, Tetsu blushes even more. Bakugo mewls loudly in Deku's chest, Kirishima blushes and has a nosebleed, he grabs his teeth and whimpers. Deku lets his ear go and kissed his head, Katzuki walks to Bakugo and Deku nuzzling them. "who's car we going in" Mina asked, "who's car is bigger" Sero asked. "I guess we're taking my car" Hawks said, "can all of us fit" Shigaraki and Dabi asked. "Kiri are you ok" Sero asked putting her hand on his forehead, "bro you good" Tetsu asked. "Its a beach van it'll actually fit all us" Hawks said, Kirishima backs away from them. Shigaraki nods, "lets go" Dabi says.

Sero and Tetsu whines walking towards him, "Want to know a secret it used to belong to him" Hawks said. Kirishima covers mouth and nose and backs away more, Kirishima covers mouth and nose and backs away more. "your dads van" Dabi and Shigaraki asked, Sero grabs his arms. "bro does your mouth hurt" Tetsu asked, "Correction my van" Hawks said. Kirishima shakes his head, Shigaraki and Dabi nods. "why did you cover your mouth" Tetsu asked, "does your teeth hurt" Sero asked. Kirishima shakes head, Bakugo sighs "Shitty hair come here". Kirishima goes to Bakugo, "Bite into my arm" Bakugo said. Kirishima nods and bites into Bakugo's arm and drinks his blood, "Kiri why are you biting Bakugo" Sero says in shock.