My Secret Crush

OverHaul walks downstairs in her uniform and makes coffee, Chronos blushes and has a nosebleed. "are you ok" OverHaul grabs a rag and wipes his nose, Chronos blushes very red "To close" "what" OverHaul cleans his nose and looks at him. "Nothing" Chronos blushes, "ok, lets get going to school" OverHaul smiles and made their coffee. Chronos drinks the coffee, OverHaul drinks hers. The old man walks to the kitchen "Kai, a word alone", Chronos holding OverHaul. "you can say it in front of Chronos" OverHaul says, "the boss wanted me to inform you that your being arranged into a quirk marriage" the old man said. "NO SHE'S NOT I ALREADY VOLUNTEER, MY PARENTS SAID I CAN GET MARRIED TO HER BECAUSE MY PARENTS ARE THE HIGHEST CEO IM THEIR SON" Chronos yells, "I'm just the messenger, sir, you'll have to take it up with the boss" the old man bowed before leaving.

OverHaul blushes darkly and hides her face in his chest, "Go before I kill you" Chronos said. "don't hurt him, he's the only kind person here, but lets go to school" OverHaul says while her face is still in his chest, "But your mine and will always be my omega" Chronos says in a dominant voice. "you better be talking about loving me instead of banging me for fun, I don't wanna be used for my body" OverHaul says, "Of course I'm talking about loving, using you is the last thing I wanted do, you know how much I want to claim you and make love to you telling you I love you everyday, not for your body but for you and how wish to fill you with my pups and see how round your belly is and of course get married" Chronos said.

OverHaul blushes more "well here isn't the best place, with paper thin walls" "Should we go to my apartment?" Chronos said, "but what about school" OverHaul says. Chronos calls the school "Yes we are not coming to school today we are sick see you tomorrow, problem solved" he ends the call, OverHaul blushes more. "Let's take this to my apartment shall we~" Chronos picks up overhaul and carries her to the car, OverHaul squeaks wrapping her legs around his waist. Chronos sets her inside the car and goes inside as well, OverHaul blushes. Chronos nuzzles her, OverHaul purrs nuzzling back. Chronos kisses her "Love you", OverHaul blushes kissing him back "love you to".

Chronos blushes very red, "are we close to you apartment" OverHaul blushes. "Yeah actually" Chronos said, OverHaul smiles and leans her head on his shoulder. Chronos see's his apartment "Were here" he picks her up and goes inside, OverHaul squeaks blushing darkly. Chronos takes her to the bedroom, OverHaul blushes more. Chronos puts her on the bed and locks the door "Are you sure you want me to mark you there's no turning back" "yes, I only love you" OverHaul says sitting up, "Alright" Chronos kisses her and takes her clothes off. OverHaul blushes kissing back, Chronos takes his clothes off and licks her neck "Tell me how bad do you want it~" "Chronos please" OverHaul moans.

Chronos licks her bellybutton and sucks on her bellybutton "Please what~" "do it" OverHaul moans whining, Chronos sticks a finger in her heat "You like that omega~". OverHaul moans whining and squirming, Chronos sticks another finger in her heat and stretches her. OverHaul moans arching and started getting wet, Chronos a third finger in her hole "Your so wet for me~" "well Omega's do that" OverHaul says moaning louder. "You do know your Releasing arousing pheromones right~" Chronos growls seductively, "huh" OverHaul looks at him confused. "Your pheromones your releasing arousing pheromones" Chronos said, "you just said that, does it make you more hard or aggressive" OverHaul asked.

"More hard kitten~" Chronos said seductively, OverHaul blushes squirming. Chronos puts his member in her heat slowly "Are you ok", OverHaul moans whining and nods. "Can I move?" Chronos asked, OverHaul nods. Chronos thrusting slowly "What's my name~" "its Chronos" OverHaul says moaning, Chronos thrusting faster than before "My other name it starts with a d" he says in a Dominant voice. "your weird sometimes, are you talking about daddy" OverHaul moans arching, "Yes I am~" Chronos thrusts at a medium pace "What's my name" he thrust faster than before. "DADDY!!" OverHaul screams clawing and digging her nails into his back, Chronos licks her scent gland and bites it gently.