Male To Female

Week Later

Aoyama wakes up and puts on his skin revealing work dress on and pulled the hood up and made sure to feed and change Solar's dipper and lay him back down then sneaks to the gun room, Hawks puts on his mafia hoodie and puts a Hawks plushie in Dabi's and Shigaraki's arms and vamp speeds off to the gun room. Dabi and Shigaraki curls up, Deku puts a suit on and gave Bakugo and Katzuki Deku plushies. Aoyama looks at the options and grabs his favorite one that makes a lot of damage and fired it, Bakugo curls up into a ball. Hawks see's Aoyama and is shocked, Deku walks over and blinks in shock. Aoyama kept going till he ran out of bullets and refilled the gun, Hawks taps Aoyama.

Deku looks, Aoyama jumps as the feathers of his wings harden and sharpened like knives. "Ah shit!" Hawks said, Aoyama detached his feathers and shot at Deku and Hawks pinning them to the wall without hurting them with his back still facing them "I'm a little jumpy when training" he said in French. Deku tried moving growling, "Don't tell me I'm going to war with you" Hawks says in French. Bakugo wakes up and goes to gun room and sees Deku, Hawks, Aoyama, Aoyama grabbed a chair and sat on it with his arms resting on the back "depends, would you want to fight your brother" he says back. Deku growls loudly, Hawks says in French "no". Katsuki crying and whimpering, "good" Aoyama retracted his feathers and unharden them.

Deku licks Katsuki's cheek "I was growling at him sorry", Shigaraki wakes up yawning. "I was going to ask you if you wanted to form an alliance with me and Deku.." Hawks said, Katsuki hides in Deku's chest purring. "What the hell is going on here" Tokoyami yawns, "I pinned them to the wall with my feathers and sure I'm their leader" Aoyama says. Deku picks Katsuki up and walked to bed purring, "Solar's hungry" Tokoyami yawns. Katsuki fell asleep purring, Aoyama flew to Solar picking him up and opens the dress holding him to his chest. Solar suckles purring, Shigaraki walks to Hawks and Tokoyami half asleep "why was Yuga's outfit showing so much skin".

Deku laid Katsuki on the bed and took the suite off getting in, "Long story short Aoyama is a mafia leader and prince as well" Hawks said. Tokoyami goes to Aoyama and Solar and goes to sleep, Shigaraki blinks still half asleep, Aoyama takes his outfit off and lays in bed next to Tokoyami and held Solar close falling back to sleep. Solar still suckles, "I'm being serious" Hawks yawns and goes back to Dabi and lays in the bed next to Dabi purring. Shigaraki nods lays back down, Andre made two cups of coffee and and waited for his blind date. Sero peaks in "Oooo, papi got a date" she squeals, Jordan sits down in front of Andre. Andre looks at him smiling, "Hi.." Jordan said. "hello" Andre smiles, "Are you Andre?" Jordan asked.

"Sero why are you spying on my dad?" Tokoyami asked, "yes" Andre nods. "I didn't know your dad was going to be here, all I know is that my papi had a blind date" Sero says, "I'm Jordan...." Jordan said. "Wait my dad is your dad's blind date!" Tokoyami faints, Andre smiles "would you like some coffee". Sero catches him, Aoyama your mate fainted!" Hawks said. Jordan nods shyly, Aoyama walks over and blinks picking Tokoyami up "what Fumi's dad doing here". "blind date with my papi" Sero says, Andre gave him a cup. "Wait that would make me and Sero siblings!" Tokoyami faints again, "Damn he fainted 2 times" Hawks said. Jordan blushing shyly and hides his face, "wont that make me somewhat related to Keigo" Sero thinks.

"its good that he changed" Aoyama rubs his neck remembering, "that's my daughter and her friends" Andre says blushing. "No that's Tokyomai dad that would actually make you Tokoyami siblings" Hawks said, "Aoyama please don't go to war with Deku and hawks.." Tokoyami said. "Aoyama please don't go to war with Deku and Hawks.." Tokoyami said, Jordan blushing darkly and faints. "so like your sister-in-law, since you and Aoyama are siblings and me and Tokoyami siblings and Aoyama is dating Tokoyami, maybe sister-in-law" Sero says, "I'm not we talked it out with Deku, Tenko and Keigo" Aoyama says. Andre caught him "you ok", Hawks:I only know a little bit of French not to much.." Hawks said.