Family First

With DekuBaku

Deku moves the pups to the nest, Katsuki was asleep purring. Deku licks the pups, the pups whines. Katsuki puts the pups to his nipples, "Katz is with friends" Deku smiles nuzzling him. The pups suckle, "I know" Katsuki nuzzles his pups. "Ok" Katsuki wags his tail, Deku smiles wagging his tail. Katsuki wags his tail happily, Deku wags his tail. "Cookie?" Katsuki said, Deku gets him a cookie. 

With Jason x Ruben

Ethan was being raped by Jason, Ruben joins Jason. Jason puts his shaft in Ethan's heat "damn babe, she feels good", Ethan crying and hiccupping. Ruben cums onto his belly, "hey babe after these pups can we get her pregnant" Jason asked pounding her. "She's already pregnant" Ruben pounds into her as well, Ethan whimpers crying and hiccupping. "when she has these pups lets put more, but ours, what do you think baby girl" Jason smirks evilly, "when she has these pups lets put more, but ours, what do you think baby girl" Jason smirks evilly. "I'm not doing that and neither are you" Ethan cums onto her belly and walks away sadly, Ethan cleans herself out and takes the dogs with her and runs away crying.

Jason catches her and put her back in her room with the dogs "your going not anywhere with my dogs" he locks her door and thinks 'glad her room doesn't have a window' he walks to Ruben "I'm sorry baby", the dogs tilts their heads confused. "YOUR MONSTER! YOUR SO MUCH LIKE MY DAD I'VE NEVER RAPED RUBEN! I MAY HAVE HIT HIM BUT I DIDN'T RAPE HIM!" Ethan yells, "Just stop Jason you can't force someone to love you it's wrong and so is trying to impregnate him" Ruben said. "ok, I'll apologies to her, I think we were horny at the moment" Jason says, "Mhm" Ruben nods. "if she ever wants to do it with us we'll let her ask" Jason said walking to Ethan's room "hey can we talk" "If your going to force me to be with you guys leave me alone..." Ethan said, "..." Ruben stayed quiet.

Jason unlocks the door and opens it "I came to apologies, sorry we took you, you were to beautiful to resist, Ruben wanted revenge for what you did in your relationship, sorry", "We get it my body is beautiful..." Ethan said. Ruben rubs his arm awkwardly, "I said you were beautiful not just your body, face and all" Jason pouts. "I'll give you guys one chance on one condition you don't touch me" Ethan said, "Sure" Ruben said. "alright, if you ever want to join our relationship just asked, I'll let you" Jason smiles brightly, "Can I join the relationship.." Ethan asked. Ruben nods, "again sorry about our horny asses" Jason laid his head on Ethan's leg. "It's ok just don't do again" Ethan said, "let us know when you want to do it" Jason snuggles his face in Ethan's lower belly "we'll give you some space and lets get rest" he picks Ruben up and close her door walking to their room.

Ruben was asleep purring, Ethan nods. Jason lay on the bed sleeping, Ruben snuggles into his chest purring in his sleep. Jason sleeps purring, Ethan's dad was tapping his foot waiting on her and looking at his watch. Ethan was behind her dad "Ahem!" "about time" Ethan's dad grabs her arm dragging her to his office, "..." Ethan stayed quiet. Ruben shakes Jason awake, Ethan's dad threw her in the office and lifts her skirt and pulls his pants down pushing in her. Jason hum in response, Ethan crying and hiccupping and does an omega cry. Ruben heard it, "you do that call again, you wont get the money, do I make myself clear" Ethan's taped her mouth and kept going harder. Jason's ears twitched and woke up, Ethan nods "....".

"you can cry but the call is not ok, you should start calling me daddy" Ethan's dad grinded in him going harder, Ethan has tears rolling down his face and sniffles. Jason growls, the guards knocks Ruben and Jason out dragging them away. Ruben looks at Jason whining, Ethan's dad kept going and rubs his nipples. Jason was completely unconscious, the guard put quirk collars around their necks and put them in separate cells. 'Tsk' Ethan thought, Ruben uses his vamp strength and breaks the collar off of him and Jason. Ethan's dad smacked him before coming in him, Jason whines grabbing his head. Ethan was knocked out, Ruben bites Jason and turns him into a vampire. Ethan's dad fixed himself and left with Ethan, "ow damn" Jason whimpers.