Mafia Party

With Aiden x Nightshade

Nightshade sighs wondering what to make for breakfast, Aiden was in the bathroom on the bathroom floor thinking. "babe what do you want to eat" Nightshade asked, "Uh egg I guess" Aiden came downstairs. Nightshade grabs the eggs and bacon and starts making breakfast and holds his stomach, "You ok?!" Aiden asked. "did we think the birth process through" Nightshade starts breathing heavy and panting, Aiden lays Nightshade on the bed. Nightshade whimpers in pain, Hawks knocks on the door. "Thank goodness your here" Aiden said, Nightshade cries feeling his water break. Aoyama peaks over Hawks "where's my baby" "Who?" Hawks said, Aiden helps Nightshade calm down.

"Nightshade, Lightning is with Artemis and the girls are doing their thing" Aoyama pouts, Nightshade whimpers curling up. Hawks goes to Nightshade, Aiden pets Nightshade. Aoyama follows, Nightshade purrs whining. Hawks feels Nightshade's belly, Aiden wags his tail. Aoyama rubs Nightshade's head, Nightshade whines "mama". "He needs to push" Hawks said, Aiden whimpers worried about his mate. "will his body handle the stress" Aoyama asked, Nightshade whimpers trying to push. Hawks puts Nightshade to sleep using sleeping gas, Nightshade whimpers before falling asleep. Aoyama whines, Hawks does a C-section on Nightshade. Aoyama covers Aiden's eyes, Aiden whimpers worried.

Aoyama whimpers too, Hawks does the C-section on Nightshade. Aiden was worried, Aoyama whines watching. Hawks has the pup in his arms, Aoyama smiles and moves Aiden to looks at the pup. Nightshade whines, Hawks gives Nightshade the pup. Aiden fell asleep purring, "Keigo can you sew his stomach please" Aoyama asked. "what's the gender" Nightshade asked, "Girl" Hawks sewing Nightshade stomach. Aiden was asleep beside his mate, Nightshade nuzzles his pup. Aoyama wipes his stomach clean, "The pup is a girl" Hawks said. "wondering what to name her and I'm worried about Aiden's parents" Nightshade whimpers. "why do you say that sweetie" Aoyama asked, "There homophobic" Hawks said.

Aiden wags his tail, Aoyama's wing fluffed up in anger. Nightshade snuggle to Aiden holding the pup, "Don't hurt me please I was protecting Nightshade" Aiden said crying and hiccupping. "Bro calm down" Hawks said, Aoyama pets Aiden as Nightshade nuzzles him. Aiden purrs, Aoyama and Nightshade purrs. "Now to arrest his dad" Hawks said, "isn't both parents homophobic" Aoyama asked. "My mom isn't just my dad..." Aiden said, Aoyama sat on the bed and pets Aiden's head "you poor child". Aiden purr, "what bad things does your father do" Aoyama asked. "I rather not say..." Aiden said, Hawks goes to his car. "verbal, mental or sexual abuse" Aoyama whines, "Verbal and mental.." Aiden said.

Hawks drives to Aiden's house, "Nightshade and his siblings dad was like that, he would beat their oldest brother and he choked me" Aoyama says rubbing his neck remembering. "I'm gonna kill him myself" Aiden said, "their father is dating my friends father and have their own kids together" Aoyama says. "I don't care..." Aiden said, "even if Nightshade's father is pregnant" Aoyama asked. "So what they don't care about me..." Aiden said, "who don't care about you" Aoyama asked. "My father and his new lover" Aiden said, "what happen to your actual mother and how's this new person treating you" Aoyama asked. "Doesn't matter anymore..." Aiden said, "if your father treats you bad, I want to know how this other person is treating you, and what happened with your actual mother" Aoyama says.

"I don't care ok I just don't care" Aiden storms off, Aoyama flinched and lowers his wings. The pup woke up crying at the loudness, Nightshade wakes up "what happen". Aiden was walking, Hawks looks at Dabi and Shigaraki. Aoyama wraps his wings around himself 'I was trying to help', Shigaraki and Dabi looks back at him. "Hey Aiden!" Hawks said, Aiden gives them the middle finger. Aoyama felt tears falling, "your in middle school, show respect" Shigaraki says. Dabi walked after Aiden, Nightshade calms the pup down and fed her. The pup suckles calming down, "I DON'T CARE ABOUT MIDDLE SCHOOL! I SHOULD'VE JUMPED OFF THE ROOF!" Aiden said. Hawks was taken back, Nightshade heard and covers his mouth cries curling around his pup and calls Tokoyami.