Wolves And Pregnancy

With All-For-One x Inko

Inko pets Izumi's head smiling, Izumi purrs. Inko purrs back, All-For-One was asleep purring. Izumi fell asleep purring, Inko walks to All-For-One's desk wondering if he did some paperwork. All-For-One was asleep purring, Inko walks to the bed dozing off. 

With Josh's Dad, Uncle and Isabella

Josh's dad walks his new girlfriend to his son's house, "Who's that?" Josh's uncle. "Isabella, my new girlfriend" Josh's dad says, Isabella shyly waves. Josh leaves, "You messed up bad" Josh's Uncle said. Arron, Marlon, Kevin and Justin follows Josh "you ok", "I was feeling lonely" Josh's dad pouts. Isabella walks to Josh and bows "I'm sorry didn't mean to upset you", "It's ok dad I just need time ok.." Josh said. Josh's "I told it was a bad idea" Josh's uncle, Arron, Marlon, Kevin and Justin hugs him. Isabella smiles and sits on the couch, "aww do you want me to kiss your bad ideas to be ok" Josh's dad teased. Josh's uncle storms off, "Ugh!" Josh leaves with his uncle to get ice cream. Josh's dad sat on the couch, "Josh do you want us to come" Arron asked.

Josh wags his tail, Josh's uncle eating ice cream. Arron and the other three boys walks to Josh, "I want to be alone at the moment" Josh said. Arron and the boys nods, Josh was eating 2,000 pounds of ice cream. Arron and the boys looked concerned, Josh was eating more ice cream than usual. "are you sure your ok" Kevin asked, "Yes why?" Josh was eating ice cream with ketchup on it. Kevin left to the bathroom, Arron, Marlon and Justin looked terrified. "What?" Josh said, "ice cream and ketchup don't go together" Marlon says. "Well I like it ok! Don't judge me!" Josh has tears rolling down his face, "we weren't judging" Justin says. Josh grabs a pregnancy test and goes to take it in the bathroom, Arron and the boys watched him.

Arron and the boys looks at him, "I'm pregnant..." Josh said. Arron and the boys hugs him and took him to the bedroom "you will need plenty of rest", Josh was already asleep. Arron and the boys falls asleep.

With EraserCloudMic

Aizawa takes her t-shot, Mic takes his t-shot. Aizawa has a higher voice than before, Mic laughs at her. Aizawa was sad that Mic laughed at her, "don't be sad kitty" Mic hugs her. Aizawa hugs back and sniffles, "what's wrong" Mic asked. "I don't like being laughed at..." Aizawa said, "I'm sorry kitty" Mic says. Aizawa nuzzles Mic "it's ok", Mic purrs nuzzling back. Aizawa sways her tail, Mic sways his tail. Aizawa shifts into her cat form and meows, Mic shifts to his cat form and meows stretching. Aizawa licks Mic's cheek, Mic purrs licking her back. Aizawa meows, Mic meows back. Aizawa crawls under Mic, Mic looks at her and sat on her. Aizawa meows swaying her tail, Mic meows swaying his tail and tilts his head. Aizawa purring, Mic purrs licking her fur.

Aizawa purr and sways her tail, Mic still licks her fur. Aizawa meows swaying her tail, Mic licks the fur on her neck. Aizawa crawls under Mic, Mic sat on her licking her fur. Aizawa sways her tail, Mic cleans her fur. Aizawa meows, Orion suckling Shinsou. Mic meows back, Denki licks Orion's head. Aizawa fell asleep purring, Shinsou fell asleep purring as well. Orion fell asleep purring, Mic picks her up by the scruff and hops on the bed. Denki licks Orion clean, Aizawa sways her tail in sleep and purrs. Shinsou picks up Orion and goes to their bedroom, Orion sways his tail. Mic purrs swaying his tail, Denki follows with Yuki trailing behind. Shinsou jumps onto the bed and curls around Orion, Orion purrs in sleep. Denki licks Shinsou, Shinsou fell asleep purring.

Denki licks Shinsou clean, Shinsou sways his tail. Denki meows licking Shinsou's tail, Shinsou was asleep purring. Denki looks to see if Shinsou's fur was clean, Shinsou was asleep purring. Denki starts cleaning his own fur, Shinsou sways his tail. Denki yawns stretching and purrs, Shinsou crawls under Denki. Denki sat on him, Shinsou meow swaying his tail. Denki meows back and licks his head, Shinsou purring and crawls under Denki and sways his tail. Orion was asleep purring, Denki lays on him and pulls Orion and Yuki close as Yuki purrs. Shinsou goes back to sleep purring, Denki yawns sleeping. Shinsou was asleep purring.