Lovers To Mates

Enji was in the kitchen cooking breakfast half with blood and the other half without blood, Allmight kisses Enji's neck. "Toshi" Enji moans a little, "I'm going to check on the pups" Allmight kisses her forehead. Enji nods plating the food, Allmight goes to the bedroom and see's the pups. Hawks whimpers and curls up into a ball, Enji got done with everyone's plates "breakfast!!". The pups whines hungry, Dabi and Shigaraki snuggles closer to him. "Enji the pups want milk!" Allmight said, Hawks wakes up goes to the bathroom to change, he changes out of his pajamas, he changes into more comfortable clothes, he shakes Dabi and Shigaraki gently. Enji walks to her nest lifting her shirt and takes her breast out of her bra and lays on the bed, the pups latch onto her nipples suckling.

Shigaraki and Dabi wakes up, Aoyama walks to the kitchen stretching his wings accidently knocking a photo off a table by the couch and stops to pick the glass up whimpering. "Babe what happened" Tokoyami asked, "Breakfast" Hawks goes down stairs. "I accidently knocked over Hawks photo" Aoyama picks the glass up and whimpers loudly when he cut his hand deeply, then forgetting that there's 12 vampires in the apartment while still picking up the glass, "ok" Dabi and Shigaraki got dress before picking up the scent of angle blood. "Dabi Shiggy don't, that's Aoyama's blood drink from me now!" Hawks said, Tokyomai licks Aoyama hand "You want to be a vampire?" he licks his neck.

"that's not why I paused, I heard that if an angle get bit by a vampire they have a 50/50 chance of surviving the rebirth" Shigaraki says, "that's bad right" Dabi asked. "I don't know maybe" Aoyama says moaning, "You better leave before we bang in front of you right here and now" Tokoyami said. "Hell no" vamp speeds downstairs, "not in front of my breakfast" Dabi walks to the kitchen. Aoyama blushes darkly "Fumi" he wraps his wings around himself in embarrassment, Shigaraki follows. Tokyomai bites his arm "Drink my blood", Hawks eating blood pancakes. Aoyama screams and whines taking the choker off Tokoyami's neck and clamps his teeth hard into his neck, "wait no one heard me when I said Aoyama has a 50/50 chance of surviving after being bitten" Shigaraki sat at the table.

Dabi started eating his pancakes, "I heard you but we need to hope that the other 50% will work" Tokoyami said. 'why is he back in town I thought he was gone for good' Hawks thought, Aoyama whimpers wrapping his wings around himself. "making sure" Shigaraki started eating, Dabi looks at Hawks "babe". 'I should've killed when I had the chance' Hawks thought more, Tokyomai pets Aoyama. Shigaraki kept eating, "babe" Dabi taps his shoulder. Aoyama whimpers in pain, Hawks flinches a bit "Huh?". Tokyomai pets Aoyama's hair, "what's wrong" Dabi asked. Shigaraki eats his bacon, "Fumi its hurts, make it stop" Aoyama cries. Tokyomai gives him a blood bag, "He's back" Hawks said.

Aoyama snuggles to Tokoyami's chest taking the blood bag drinking it, "who" Dabi asked. Shigaraki finished eating, Hawks eats his pancakes and finished eating them "Not here in our room" he gets up and goes to his bedroom. Tokyomai pets him, Dabi follows. Aoyama purrs, Kirishima licks Sero's neck. Tetsu licks and sucks on Sero's heat, "Ejiro Tetsu" Sero moans. Kirishima sucks on Sero's neck, Tetsu stuck his tongue in Sero's heat. Sero moans loudly, Kirishima licks her nipples. Tetsu pulls away sucking on her other nipple, Sero moans loudly. "cum omega~" Kirishima said, Sero moans coming. "can we take her now" Tetsu asked, "Mhm" Kirishima nods.

Sero blushed shifting to her bunny form, "umm if one or both of us go in her while like that wont she be wreaked into pleasure" Tetsu asked. "You do it then" Kirishima said, Tetsu picks her up flipping her on her back looking at her heat "damn its tiny" "don't stare" Sero blushes covering. Kirishima licks her ears, Tetsu puts the tip at Sero's entrance pushing into her. Sero cries outs random slutty words in Spanish, Kirishima coughs a bit "What did she say?". Tetsu pushed whole length in her till there was a large bump in her belly, Sero cried out more. Denki opens the door "she said Tetsu is fricking huge", "Denki" Shinsou grabs his Pikachu. Kirishima blushes very red, Denki squeals. Tetsu blushes darkly, Sero pants.