Family Is Important

With Spinner x Kurogiri x Compress

Compress was pushing the stroller home after getting groceries and got shoved to the ground then whines rubbing his head, Kurogiri helps Compress "You ok?". Spinner growls, Zayn growls with his dad. "yeah, maybe I was to close" Compress says, Kurogiri has the chancla in hand. "can we go home, I need to feed Julia" Compress says, Spinner calms down a little. Zayn still growls, "Fine" Kurogiri said. Zayn still growls at the guy, Spinner was holding Zayn. Compress giggles at his son and kissed his head "good job baby", "Have you heard what happened to Dabi" Kurogiri said. "no" Compress and Spinner says, "uncle Touya" Zayn says. "He almost lost one of the pups Kiego got so mad he destroyed the camera" Kurogiri said, "how did he get the pup back" Spinner asked.

"poor pup" Compress says, "Aoyama used his powers to revive his pup" Kurogiri said. "and Aoyama" Compress asked, Spinner nods. "He's in a coma poor Tokoyami" Kurogiri said, Compress and Spinner nods. "We should go visit them" Kurogiri said, "sure, cause my chest gained weight" Compress says. Spinner blinks grabbing Compress chest, "He has boobs" Kurogiri has a nosebleed and faints. Compress squeals, "squishy" Spinner squeezed Compress breast. Kurogiri stops Spinner "not in front of the child", Compress moans lowly blushing darkly and pushed the stroller to Hawks house. "wait up" Spinner held Zayn running after Compress, Kurogiri see's Hawks house.

Hawks was sleeping and has stained tears from crying, Compress rings the door bell still blushing. Spinner smirks, Hawks groans in sleep "Shiggy get the door please". "Do you think he's home?" Kurogiri asked, Shigaraki nods and walks to the door opening it "hey" "hi" Compress and Spinner says waving. "How's Hawks.." Kurogiri asked, Hawks was asleep purring. "and Tokoyami" Compress asked, Shigaraki pins his ears. "oh, I'm sure he'll wake up" Spinner says, Hawks sniffles and cries silently into the pillow 'I want my brother back'. Tokoyami was asleep missing his mate, Solar cries for his mom. Compress and Spinner felt bad for them, Shigaraki whines. Aoyama woke up and flew home, Tokoyami gives Solar his mom's stuffie.

Kurogiri was eating cake, Hawks pets Dabi's ears sadly. Solar snuggles to the stuffie sniffling, Spinner looks at Compress as Compress blushes. Aoyama stood at the front door and lets his feather slip into the house and go into Tokoyami and Hawks rooms, Dabi purrs loudly. Tokoyami looks at Aoyama and fainted from shock, Hawks looks at Aoyama and has happy tears rolling down his face. Aoyama opens his arms, "can we take Atsuhiro" Spinner asked. Compress blushes darkly, Hawks hugs Aoyama. Tokoyami has Solar in his arms "You idiot I was so worried about you!", "Ok" Kurogiri said. "mama" Solar cries clinging to Aoyama, "sorry" Aoyama hugs them. Spinner smirks, "Zayn and Julia" Compress says blushing.

"No!" Kurogiri said, "who's watching them, dumbass" Compress smacks his forehead. Spinner laughs, "Twice is" Kurogiri said. "AHHHH!" Twice was covered in make up, "What was that?!" Tokoyami asked. Hawks hears Twice screaming, Aoyama walks to Twice room. Compress and Spinner walks to Twice room, Twice was covered in make up. Hawks looks at Twice and snickers, Tokoyami tries not to laugh. Aoyama, Compress and Spinner laughs, Twice gives Zayn and Julia to Compress. "What happened to you" Hawks asked, "I haven't even banged Astuhiro" Spinner says. Compress blushes, "Don't ask let's just say I became a doll for 5 hours" Twice said. Hawks snickers, "who's going to watch them so me and Kuro can break Atsuhiro's back" Spinner pouts.

"your still talking" Compress blushes, Kurogiri has the chancla. Compress holds Kurogiri, Spinner pouts. "I never get to chancla anyone" Kurogiri said, "you can on my butt" Compress whispers in his ear. "Only if your bad" Kurogiri said, Compress smirks "I can". "well lets take this to the guest room" Spinner says, Kurogiri goes to the guest room. Compress and Spinner follows, Kurogiri takes his clothes off and was in the guest room wearing lingerie. Compress blushes taking her clothes off, Spinner takes his clothes off. Kurogiri wags his tail, Spinner squeezes Compress's breast. Compress moans, Kurogiri sucks Compress's breast. Spinner sucks on Compress's nipple, Compress moans holding their head feeling milk come out.