Hawk's Coronation

Bakugo nuzzles Deku, Deku purrs. "I heard that Hawks is going to take the crown for his coronation" Bakugo said, "yeah, poor Touya cause Tenko and Keigo will fight everyone about Touya joining in things" Deku held Bakugo close. Katzuki snuggles to Deku, "Your not going to war with Hawks are you since both of your family are Mafia's" Bakugo asked. "no, cause if I hurt Hawks, Tenko will kick my ass into the hospital" Deku says, "True so your going combine mafia gangs to hawk's mafia gang" Bakugo said. Hawks yelps cause the pup kicked his sensitive and cries, "I guess that will happen" Deku says. Dabi rubs his belly, Hawks purrs "Dabi we have to get up now". Bakugo wags his tail faster and purrs, "sweep" Dabi snuggles to him.

Deku licks his head, Hawks picks up Dabi and Shigaraki and vamp speeds to bathroom and turns on the shower. Bakugo purrs loudly and wags his tail, Dabi purrs. Shigaraki curls up in his bunny form on Dabi's lap, Deku purrs and pokes his tail. Hawks strips his clothes off and crawls inside the shower and turns the shower on 'You guys going to join or are you going to watch', Bakugo mewls loudly and hides his face in Deku's chest. Dabi strips getting in got in, Shigaraki strips getting in and goes back to sleep. Deku chuckles playing with his tail, Hawks eyes go between blood red and normal and whimpers curled up into a ball. Bakugo wags his tail faster and mewls in Deku's chest purring, Dabi pulls Hawks close.

"you like your tail played with" Deku asked, Hawks licks Dabi's neck and bites his neck gently and drinks his blood. "It's sensitive" Bakugo feels the pup kicking and purrs, Dabi purrs rubbing Hawks head. "its soft" Deku rubs his tail, Hawks purrs loudly and wings go up and down happily. Bakugo purrs and wags his tail faster, Dabi smiles. Deku rubs the base of his tail, Hawks puts shampoo in his hair and washes his hair and puts shampoo in Dabi's and Shigaraki's hair and purrs. Bakugo mewls loudly and has slick running down his legs, Dabi and Shigaraki purrs. Deku smirks "lets have fun before the coronation", Hawks rinses his hair and Dabi's and Shigaraki's hair. "Alpha please bang me~" Bakugo said, Shigaraki and Dabi purrs.

Deku rams into Bakugo and pounded into him, Hawks turns off the shower and gives Dabi and Shigaraki a towel and dries himself as well. Bakugo mewls loudly "There daddy~", Shigaraki and Dabi dries off. Deku hits there, Hawks puts his royal outfit on and shakes a bit. "I'm gonna cum~" Bakugo said, Dabi gets dressed and hugs Hawks. Shigaraki puts a dress on, "come puppy" Deku came knotting him. Ruby walks into hawks room to the bathroom and sees her son "Look at you Keigo your so cute and adorable", Hawks blushes very red from embarrassment "Mommy" whines. Bakugo cums onto Deku's belly, "It's going to be ok Keigo" Ruby kisses his forehead "Love you baby bird" "Love you too momma" Hawks said.

Ruby vamp speeds to the throne room, "I'm nervous and scared what if I mess up my own coronation.." Hawks said. "you be fine" Shigaraki and Dabi says, Deku smiles. "Were you this nervous for your coronation Shiggy" Hawks asked, Bakugo purrs and wags his tail. Shigaraki blushes "it was the most embarrassing day ever" "I'm curious" Dabi says, Deku wags his tail. "I'm going to die I can't do this" Hawks bangs his against the wall, "After the coronation I'll give you a show alpha~" Bakugo says seductively in Deku's ear. "that's the day I started wearing girls clothes" Shigaraki says, Dabi pulled Hawks away from the wall. "cant wait" Deku pulls out, "I'm not ready I can't do this Shiggy and Dabi I can't" Hawks tears up and sniffles.

Bakugo wags his tail faster and purrs, "you can do it" Dabi says. "we'll be there" Shigaraki says, Deku wags his tail purring. "O-ok I'm just nervous..." Hawks said, Bakugo puts on his pregnancy suit on and goes on the bed. "Your brother is freaking out in his room poor Hawks.." Tokoyami said, Hawks picks up Shigaraki and Dabi and vamp speeds to throne room. Shigaraki and Dabi held on, Deku and Katzuki got dressed. "he hasn't been a prince in awhile" Aoyama says, "Good there's no people yet.." Hawks said. Bakugo does grabby hands, Tokoyami puts on his suit and gives Aoyama his pregnancy dress "Not since he was 6 years old..". "ok Keigo I want you go to the balcony with your lovers and remember nothing sexual" Ruby said, "Mommy" Hawks blushes very hard and red from embarrassment, he picks up Shigaraki and Dabi and vamp speeds to the balcony.