Always Romance

Yoichi walks in the forest "peaceful", All-For-One see's his brother "Hello brother". Yoichi looks "hey" "What are you doing out here?" All-For-One asked, "peacefulness and the heard of deer" Yoichi says. "Whatever you say brother" All-For-One said, Yoichi pouts and threw a pinecone at All-For-One. "Ow!" All-For-One said, Yoichi laughs "score" "Meanie" All-For-One pouts. "big baby" Yoichi stuck his tongue out and gave his brother the middle finger, All-For-One tackles Yoichi. Yoichi yelps whimpering, All-For-One licks Yoichi. "why did you lick me" Yoichi asked, "Because I'm your older brother" All-For-One said. "I know" Yoichi pouts cutely, All-For-One pets his brother. Yoichi purrs wagging his tail, All-For-One wags his tail happily.

Yoichi purrs snuggling to his brother, All-For-One purrs snuggling his brother. "bro why am I still single" Youchi whines, "I don't know but I have a mate" All-For-One said. "with two kids, I know that smartass" Yoichi pouts and started feeling warm, "Your in heat" All-For-One said. "I don't like it" Yoichi whimpers crying, "I know" All-For-One licks his head. "it hurts" Yoichi whimpers, "I know" All-For-One licks his head in a brotherly way. Yoichi whimpers loudly feeling slick running down his legs and curled up "make it stop", All-For-One see's the deer spirit "please help my brother". Deer spirit licks Yoichi, Yoichi looks whining. Deer spirit licks his shaft, Yoichi squeals whining. Deer spirit sticks a finger in his ass, Yoichi whimpers squirming.

Deer spirit sticks a second finger in his ass, Yoichi whimpers pinning his ears shaking. Deer spirit licks his head "It's ok I'm just relieving you I'm not going to impregnate you" "I want pups and a mate, but no one want to date me" Yoichi cries, "I want you because I'm your fated mate.." Deer spirit said. "what's that" Yoichi looks at him, "That were meant to be" Deer spirit said. "oh" Yoichi wags his tail, "Brother you better make me an uncle" All-For-One smirks. "HISASHI!!" Yoichi screams blushing before mumbling "I'm an uncle and your a grandpa", "I know Inko told me" All-For-One said. "old bastard" Yoichi pouts and opens the Deer spirits pants and gulps "you look the size of a horse" "That's why I'm prepping you" Deer spirit sticks another finger in Yoichi ass, Yoichi squeaks and gave him cute pitiful eyes.

Deer spirit stretches Yoichi, Yoichi moans whining. Deer spirit sticks his member in Yoichi ass, Yoichi eyes widen with tears screaming out. "It's ok" Drake licks his head "I'm already in", Yoichi whines shaking. "Do you want me to stop" Drake licks his head, "its my first time and I don't know you, but I feel like you should keep going" Yoichi says. "Ok" Drake thrust slowly into Yoichi's ass, Yoichi moans whining and watched a bump appear and disappear "what is that, why is there a bump appearing and disappearing" he asked innocently. "That's my cum in your belly" Drake knots him, Yoichi cries out coming "I'm asking if that's your thing bulging my stomach". Drake's knot deflates and licks his head, Yoichi purrs pouting "you didn't answer me".

"That was my Knot" Drake said, "your knot is down there, I'm talking about the tip of your shaft" Yoichi growls. Drake pins his ears and whimpers, "I'm sorry" Yoichi cries pinning his ears. Drake's knot deflates and licks his head, Yoichi purrs wagging his tail. "Your so cute" Drake said, "really" Yoichi blushes. "Yes" Drake said, Yoichi blushes whining. Drake kisses his forehead, Yoichi purrs wagging his tail. "Do you think your pregnant?" Drake asked, Yoichi shrugs "if I am it will shut my brother up" "Hell yeah I'm an uncle" All-For-One said. Yoichi threw another pinecone at All-For-One, "Ow!" All-For-One said. "I mean he's not wrong" Drake said, Yoichi pouts blushing "why aren't you catching these pinecones".

"It was funny" Drake said, "I was wondering why my brother isn't catching them, do you like pinecones" Yoichi sat on Drake's lap. "Because I'm lazy" All-For-One said, "Mhm" Drake said. "I know bro, your the laziest asshole I know" Yoichi sticks his tongue out, "And you love me for that" All-For-One said. "yeah cause I use your oldest son's heels to kick you in the ass" Yoichi smiles, "Meanie" All-For-One pouts. "your welcome" Yoichi smiles shaking his hips while sitting on Drake's lap, Drake purrs. Yoichi purrs wagging his tail, Drake gives Yoichi a pregnancy test. "what's that" Yoichi asked, "A pregnancy test" Drake. "I'm going to be an uncle" All-For-One smirks, "how do you use it, can you show me" Yoichi asked throwing another pinecone at his brother.