Mafia Secrets And Royalty

Chronos shopping for ice cream, he calls Overhaul "Hey baby girl do you want anything?" "something sweet" Overhaul says, "I bought a whole bucket of sweets" Chronos asked. "yay!" Overhaul cheers and squeaks feeling kicks and rubbing her belly "daddy is coming, he went to get something for mommy", "What are you yelling about sweet heart?" Overhaul's dad. "the pups was kicking" Overhaul says, Chronos goes to Overhaul house and opens the door "I'm back from the store" "yay!" Overhaul gets up. A random guy snuck over to Overhaul's dad "don't look down" he made a portal under him and to the van, Overhaul's dad has tape on his mouth. Chronos picks up Overhaul "We need to go to hawk's house..", Overhaul whines loudly "father".

Chronos puts Overhaul in the car and buckles her seatbelt and gets in the drivers seat and speeds to Hawk's apartment, Overhaul whimpers loudly. Chronos see's Hawks apartment and pulls up in the driveway and turns the car off and unbuckles the seatbelt for Overhaul, Overhaul whimpers crying. Chronos picks up overhaul and licks her head and knocks on Hawk's apartment, Hawks opens the door "Chronos what are you and Chisaki doing here?". "Shit happened.." Chronos said, "Uh you come in and explain inside" Hawks said. Chronos sits on the couch and holding Overhaul, Hawks vamp speeds to Dabi and Shigaraki bedroom "Dabi Shiggy wake up!". Overhaul opens the container of ice cream and licks it crying, Dabi wakes up.

Shigaraki whines tired, Hawks grabs his knife and gun "Overhaul and Chronos are here let's just say shit happens". Shigaraki dozes off, Dabi got up and dressed. Hawks vamp speeds downstairs, Dabi follows. Overhaul was still licking the ice cream, Chronos rubs her back and belly. "Let me guess her adopted father got kidnapped by her real father.." Hawks asked, Overhaul licks the ice cream purring and whining. "but where" Dabi asked, "The lab where me and Eri used to be" Hawks said. "ok, lets go" Dabi says, "I'm going alone.." Hawks said. "What!" Cronos said, "You heard me.." Hawks said. "huh" Dabi blinks, "OH HELL NO, TOUYA YOU BETTER GO NO IF, AND OR BUTS AND THAT'S FINAL" Shigaraki screamed from upstairs.

"SHIGGY HE'S NOT GOING THAT'S FINAL!" Hawks yelled, Chronos picks up Overhaul "Were not being in this.." he goes to his room with Overhaul. Hawks vamp speeds out the door, Shigaraki looks at Dabi and drags him to the bed room. "help someone" Dabi tried to get free, Overhaul whines. Hawks vamp speeds back to his apartment and listens to Shigaraki's and Dabi's conversation, Chronos kisses Overhaul forehead. Shigaraki tossed Dabi on the bed and cuffed him to it "well since Kei doesn't want anyone harmed, even thought having help isn't bad and I don't want Kei hurt because of idiots, I'm railing your ass hoping his come back safe" he stripped Dabi, "R.I.P my ass Tenko" Dabi whines closing his legs.

Shigaraki slapped his thigh "that's mommy to you mister, you deserve a punishment" he spreads Dabi's legs, "I don't think Dabi will be able to walk" Overhaul purrs. Hawks kicks the door down "TENKO SHIGRAKI AND TOUYA TODOROKI WTF ARE YOU DOING TENKO UNCUFF HIM RIGHT FRICKIN NOW!", Shigaraki jumps falling off the bed hitting the floor and shifted to his bunny form crawling under the bed scared shaking violently. "Kei what's wrong" Dabi asked, "Why can't I go after them why won't Tenko let me go after them" Hawks vamp speeds to his bathroom and starts cutting his arm and faints from stress. Shigaraki got out uncuffed Dabi and left and vamp speed to the lab, Dabi goes to Hawks and washes his arms and bandage them.

Hawks not waking up and has blood running down his face, Dabi cleans the blood. Hawks wakes up slowly "Where's Shiggy?" he vamp speeds after Shigaraki, Dabi follows. Shigaraki pins the guy the kidnapped Overhaul's adopted dad, "I could give you a good time" the guy says. Shigaraki slaps him so hard he knocked him out, Hawks grabs Shigaraki and gives him his blood. Shigaraki drinks, "damn" Dabi looks. Hawks puts Shigaraki on the ground and starts laughing like a maniac "You think it's funny to hit my Shiggy I'm going to rip you to pieces~" he grabs the kidnapper by the throat and throws him against the wall and vamp speeds after him, Dabi licks the bruise.