Saving Kaitlyn

"Kissy pwease alpha" Bakugo asked, Deku kisses him. Bakugo kisses Deku, Deku kissed him deeper. Bakugo wags his tail faster and mews, Deku forced his tongue in Bakugo's mouth searching. Bakugo loses and wags his tail faster, Deku licks the sweet spot in Bakugo's mouth. Bakugo whimpers and running slick down his legs, Deku picks him up "what do you want". "Please bang me alpha~" Bakugo said, Deku stripped their clothes. Bakugo feels the pup moving around in his belly and purrs, Deku purrs feeling his belly. Bakugo feels the pup kicking and purrs while wagging his tail, Deku purrs loudly licking Bakugo's belly. Bakugo purrs feeling the pups kicking and wags his very fast, Deku nuzzles his belly purring.

Bakugo whimpers and has slick running down his legs, Deku pushed inside of Bakugo. Bakugo wags his tail faster and mews, Deku pounded into him. Bakugo cums mewing loudly onto Deku's belly, Deku came in him. Bakugo feels the pup kicking and wags his tail, Deku purrs. Bakugo crawls into Deku's lap and goes to sleep purring, Deku went to sleep. Mineta climbs in the freezer loving the cold and closed the door, Ryder opens the door. Mineta looks at Ryder blinking "what", Ryder grabs Mineta out of the freezer "I'm punishing you~". Mineta whimpers loudly squirming, Ryder vamp speeds to their bedroom and locks the door. Mineta whimpers shaking, Ryder pets his hair.

Mineta purrs, "How bad do you want me~" Ryder has a finger in Mineta's pants and rubs his hole. "Ryder" Mineta whines loudly squirming, Ryder takes his and Mineta's clothes off and sticks a finger in Mineta's ass. "Ryder just put it in" Mineta mews, "As you wish omega~" Ryder sticks his member in Mineta's ass. Mineta mews loudly arching, "Can I move now~" Ryder asked. Mineta nods, Ryder thrusting slowly. Mineta mews arching, Ryder thrusting faster. Mineta cries out, Ryder slams into Mineta's ass. Mineta screams, Ryder slams into Mineta's sweet spot. Mineta screams louder with tears falling and claws Ryder's back, "I'm gonna cum~" Ryder said. Mineta whines, Ryder cums onto Mineta's belly.

Mineta mews coming and whines, Ryder goes to sleep. Mineta falls asleep, Kaitlyn whines having to go to a clients location. Hawks sitting on Dabi's lap on his throne, Kaitlyn whines walking through the throne room to the front door. Dabi looks at Kaitlyn "Kaitlyn were are you going", "Yeah your shift isn't over yet?" Hawks says. "but someone called to meet them" Kaitlyn says, Shigaraki looks at her. "well your eyes show fear and worry" Dabi says, "What's going on?" Hawks asked. "Nothing your majesties" Kaitlyn whimpers, Shigaraki sighs. Dabi sniffed the air "your lying and I can smell it", "Who's hurting you" Hawks asked. "no one" Kaitlyn whines, "Kaitlyn stop lying! your a child growing into an adult start acting like an adult and tell the truth" Dabi got up and set Hawks and Shigaraki on the throne and walks to her grabbing her phone out of her bra and starts going through it.

"hey!" Kaitlyn squeals, "did you have to take her phone out of her shirt" Shigaraki asked. Hawks grabs the phone from Dabi's hand "WHO'S THE FRICKIN NUMBER IS THIS!", Kaitlyn whimpers crying. "stop yelling your scaring her" Shigaraki says, Dabi whines. "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you" Hawks whimpers, Kaitlyn sniffles whining. Dabi held Hawks, "please tell us for your safety" Shigaraki asked. "What Shiggy said" Hawks said, "the number is a client who called me to meet him" Kaitlyn says. 'so a stripper' Dabi thought, Shigaraki sighs. Hawks grabs his gun "Shiggy call your brother", Dabi pet Kaitlyn's head. Kaitlyn purrs, Shigaraki opens his mouth to say something.

"no need" Deku walks out of the shadows, 'How long has he been standing there' Hawks thought. Bakugo hiding behind Deku, "the whole time if that's what your asking and thinking" Deku says nuzzling Bakugo. Bakugo nuzzles Deku purring and wags his tail, Hawks pouts and hides in Dabi's chest. Hawks pouts and hides in Dabi's chest, Deku purrs licking his cheek. Dabi held Hawks and Shigaraki, Shigaraki purrs. Bakugo hides his face in Deku's chest blushing darkly and wags his tail, Hawks purrs. Deku purrs wagging his tail, Dabi and Shigaraki purrs. "I'm gonna need your phone" Hawks said, "who's" Deku looks up. Dabi and Shigaraki looks at Hawks, "Kaitlyn" Hawks said. Kaitlyn whines, "you have her phone" Dabi and Shigaraki says.