Surprises And Drama

"I heard the blood moon is coming up soon" Ruby said, "this is going to be interesting" Inko says. "Auntie Inko what does the blood moon do to you?" Hawks asked, "horny but blood thirsty" Inko says. "Dabi I'm going to bang you so hard~" Hawks said, Dabi blushes darkly. Shigaraki laughs, "Congrats on your 3rd pup by the way" Ruby said. "Mom's know everything" Hawks jumps on Dabi's back "Hop on Shiggy", Shigaraki hops on. "I didn't wanna tell" Dabi whines walking to their room, "how" Inko blinks. "I didn't say anything I swear" Hawks said, "I just do" Ruby said. Dabi sets them on the bed and curls up to Hawks, Shigaraki laid his head on Hawks shoulder.

"how is he pregnant, they bang him all the time and he just now pregnant" Inko says, Hawks pets Dabi's head and Shigaraki's hair. "They didn't know he could get pregnant" Ruby said, Dabi and Shigaraki purrs. "I know, but how is he pregnant, did they get lucky one day" Inko says, Hawks rubs Dabi and Shigaraki's back. "He was born with a womb" Ruby said, Shigaraki and Dabi purrs loudly. "I thought I sensed an unknown pregnancy, they must have gotten it from Enji, 150 pups dead because the commissioner, two brought back and one in her belly, poor thing must have nightmares" Inko says, Hawks puts his fingers in Dabi's and Shigaraki's pants and rubs their hole. "I feel sorry for Enji" Ruby said, Dabi and Shigaraki mews loudly.

Inko sighs, "You like that~" Hawks rubs their hole. "So I heard you got your husband pregnant" Ruby said, All-For-One goes to Inko "My ass hurts" he whines. "mommy" Dabi and Shigaraki mews louder, "Hizashi you begged me to rail you into next month" Inko pouts. Hawks sticks a finger in Dabi's and Shigaraki's hole, All-For-One nods and leans on Inko's back. Dabi and Shigaraki mews loudly, Inko pets his head. Hawks thrusting his fingers in Shigaraki's and Dabi's hole slowly, All-For-One purrs. "mommy" Shigaraki and Dabi mews, Inko smiles. Hawks thrusts his fingers in Shigaraki's and Dabi's hole faster, "Sleepy.." All-For-One said. Dabi and Shigaraki mews squirming, "wanna nap before the party" Inko asked.

Hawks takes Shigaraki's and Dabi's pants off and his own pants off and sticks his member in Dabi's and Shigaraki's ass, All-For-One nods. Dabi and Shigagaraki mews loudly, Inko takes him to bed. Hawks thrusting slowly into Dabi's and Shigaraki's ass, All-For-One lays down on the bed and curls up into a ball and goes to sleep. Dabi and Shigaraki mews arching, Inko lays next to him. Hawks thrusting faster into Dabi's and Shigaraki's ass, All-For-One snuggles into Inko's chest purring. Dabi and Shigaraki cries out, Inko purrs. Hawks slam into Shigaraki's and Dabi's sweet spot, All-For-One goes back to sleep in Inko's chest purring. Shigaraki and Dabi screams arching, Inko closed her eyes sleeping.

"You going to cum~" Hawks slams into Dabi's and Shigaraki's spot harder, Shigaraki and Dabi screams loudly coming. Hawks swallows there cum and gives them their Hawks plushie, Dabi and Shigaraki pants and hugs the plush. Hawks hugs Dabi and Shigaraki plushie, Dabi and Shigaraki snuggles to Hawks. Hawks purrs and flaps his wings up and down happily, Dabi and Shigaraki purrs loudly. Hawks goes to sleep in Dabi's and Shigaraki's arm and feels the pup moving around in his belly, Dabi and Shigaraki sleeps snuggling closer. 

The Next Morning 

Hawks wakes up and puts on his mafia suit and rubs his baby bump, he shakes Shigaraki and Dabi awake, Shigaraki wakes up. Dabi wakes up and yawns whining, "I know your tired Dabi but there will be Mafia's everywhere tonight we have to be very careful with them" Hawks pets Dabi's ears. Shigaraki gets up getting dressed in a skirt, top and small heels, Dabi purrs wagging his tail. Hawks grabs his gun and puts on the side of his pocket, he pets Dabi's ears, Shigaraki puts his gun in his garter leg pouch. Dabi purrs louder wagging his tail, "So I heard your brother is merging our gangs together" Hawks said. "you talking about Izuku" Shigaraki asked, Dabi purrs loudly. "Yes I am" Hawks pets Dabi's head, "he has a way with words" Shigaraki says.