Dabi's Secret Pregnancy

Hawks wakes up and puts a pillow between Shigaraki and Dabi, he grabs his gun and puts on his mafia suit and vamp speeds to the girls who flirted with Dabi, Shigaraki and Dabi snuggles to the pillow. Hawks see's the girls that flirted with Dabi and shoots them, Dabi whines having a nightmare as Shigaraki slept quietly. Hawks vamp speeds to Dabi and pets his hair "It's ok your ok", Dabi wags his tail purring. Shigaraki woke up, Hawks pets Shigaraki's hair. Shigaraki purrs wiggling his bunny tail, Dabi nudges Hawks other hand. "You want attention Dabi?" Hawks asked, Dabi wags his tail. Shigaraki pets Dabi, Hawks pets Dabi. Shigaraki pets him, Dabi purrs loudly wagging his tail.

Hawks crawls to Dabi and bites his neck and drinks his blood, Shigaraki bites the other side. Dabi yelps, Hawks gives Shigaraki and Dabi a Hawks plushie. Shigaraki hugs the plush, Dabi laid his head on the plush whining and whimpering like a puppy while wagging his tail. Hawks pets Dabis hair, he grabs Shigaraki's and Dabi's clothes and puts them in the nest and fixes the nest and curls up into a ball and purrs, Dabi and Shigaraki snuggles closer to Hawks. Hawks snuggles closer to Dabi and Shigaraki, Dabi and Shigaraki purrs. Hawks takes off Dabi's shirt and licks his nipples, Dabi moans. "You going to join baby boy~" Hawks asked, Shigaraki licks on the other nipple. Dabi moans louder, Hawks unzips Dabi's pants and sticks a finger in his ass.

Shigaraki rubbed Dabi's nipples, Dabi moans loudly. Hawks sticks his member in Dabi's ass, Shigaraki puts his member in Dabi. Dabi moans loudly, "Who do you belong to" Hawks says in a seductive voice. Shigaraki rubs Dabi's shaft, "mommy's" Dabi says. "Damn right you do" Hawks thrusting slowly into Dabi's ass, "you mommy's bottom puppy" Shigaraki asked moving. "yes mommy's" Dabi moans wagging his tail, Hawks thrusting faster into Dabi's ass "You like when we top you daddy~". Shigaraki goes faster, "yes mommy's, if I could get get pregnant I would let mommy's do it" Dabi cries out. Hawks came in Dabi and pets his ears, "I don't have a knot but I'm stuck" Shigaraki says.

Dabi yelps whining "what is that" "My member" Hawks bites Shigaraki's member gently and gets him unstuck, Shigaraki pulls away and came on Dabi's face. Dabi closed his eyes, Hawks cums onto Shigaraki's and Dabi's belly mewing. Dabi pants and fainted from being overly pleasured, Shigaraki pants nuzzling Hawks. Hawks nuzzles back, he licks Dabi's face, Shigaraki purrs snuggling to Dabi. Dabi purrs tiredly, Hawks lays on Dabi's chest purring and goes to sleep. Shigaraki sleeps, Shinsou in cat form and whimpers. "Hito" Denki looks at him in his cat form, Shinsou nuzzles Denki purring and sways his tail. Denki purrs and mews, Shinsou licks Denki's belly. Denki purrs feeling the kittens kick, Sakura paws Shinsou.

Two kittens peaked out from behind Denki and crawled back under him, Shinsou yowls and jumps onto the ceiling. Denki blinks and mews, Sakura and the two kittens meows from under Denki. Aizawa picks up the other 2 kittens, Shinsou falls from the ceiling onto the bed, he goes to Denki and hides in his chest shaking. "Shota where did they come from" Mic asked pet Shinsou, the two kittens meows from being unlatched from Denki's nipples. Sakura suckles while pawing Denki's side, Denki purrs not caring that Sukura is suckling and licks Shinsou. Aizawa picks up Sakura "I don't know", Shinsou mews and sways his tail. Sakura meows, Mic pouts "you sure". Denki licks his face and ears, They must've snuck in the house, and yes I'm sure" Aizawa gives Sakura and the other kittens milk.

Shinsou hisses at Aizawa, "Don't hiss at me young man!" Aizawa said. Shinsou still hissing at them, Aizawa grabs Mic and Sakura and the other 2 kittens and vamp speeds to her room. Shinsou curls around Denki and licks his head, Mic yelps. Sakura and the kittens meows, "don't be so mean to your mom" Denki pouts. Shinsou pouts and tail sways "She scared me" he nuzzles Denki's belly purring, Denki purrs feeling the kittens kick. Shinsou mews and open his eyes and licks Denki's head, Denki mews purring. "hey Yoichi tell your brother I'm borrowing his flag pole" Aoyama ran to the front of the castle with a bag sexuality flags, "you guys can call me uncle if you want but sure" Yoichi joins him.