Chapter 24

I don't know what it is about that next morning. It might have been waking up to the warmth that I had been missing for five months or diving head first into the blue oceans that are staring at me when I open my eyes; but what I do know is that I had never been happier to wake up. For the first time in a very long time, the real world was better than my dreams of the same beautiful boy that was laying beside me. 

I scan my eyes over my glowing boyfriend; the soft blonde hair that was perfectly messy from rolling around on it all night, his slightly parted lips that were calling my name without a sound escaping, the tiny spots of acne that only he could make attractive, and my favorite feature, the broad shoulders that were moving slowly with his chest as he took the breaths that gave me life. Even first thing in the morning, Luke Hemmings was absolutely impeccable. 

I had missed the feeling of opening my eyes and realizing that I wanted to wake up to nobody else besides him, the sudden remembrance overwhelmed me with happiness and hundreds of fireworks going off everywhere inside of my body. 

"What?" I ask when a smile extends across his lips.

"I'm just so happy that I get to wake up to your beautiful face again." His eyes travel all along my face, dissolving my flaws as he looks at me with such adoration. 

"I was just thinking the same thing," I say as I move closer to his face. 

"Great minds always think alike," he winks and brings his lips to mine. His tongue that always manages to stay warm finds my own and dances with it beautifully just as his hands do in my tangled hair. 

"Come on, I smell breakfast," he says after pulling away. 

"Can't we just stay in bed forever?" I ask and try to pull him back in bed. 

"We have two weeks to do that. Let's have a fun day with our friends today," he says as he pulls me up with no effort. 

"Fine, but we're coming home at a decent time tonight. I want as much alone time with you that I can get."

"Fine with me." He lifts me off of the bed and wraps my legs around his waist as he brings me in for a few more kisses.

We sneak his suitcases into the guest bedroom, where my mother believes that he is staying, before heading downstairs. The delicious aroma of bacon and waffles becomes more prominent with each step that we take. Luke is greeted warmly by my family as we step into the dining room, and I am surprised with a face that I was not expecting. 

"Hello Allison, good to see you." 

"Hey Louis," I respond. "You didn't stay in England?"

"Nah, figured I should come visit my father again," he says with a smirk. He never wanted to see his father. I wondered if I was the only one that knew he was lying. 

"Well I'm glad you could make it," I say as Luke and I take our seats across from him and my brother.

We eat our breakfast as my mother asks Luke all kinds of questions about the tour. I knew that her anger towards him for leaving me would quickly dissolve when she saw him again. As I eat, I feel Louis's eyes on me. A couple of times I look up to find him staring and he doesn't look away. I'm not quite sure how this made me feel, but it was definitely odd. 

When we are all finished, we head back upstairs to get ready for the day with our friends. I run into Luke's room as he is getting out the outfit he will be wearing. 

"Would you like to join me for a quick shower?" I lean up and whisper into his ear.

"Well you know that won't be anywhere near quick," he says back to me and bites down on his lip, already driving me crazy. He is leaning down to kiss me when we hear a soft knock on the door that I accidentally left open.

"Sorry to intrude." I look over to see Louis standing in the doorway shyly. "Mind if I borrow you before you two head out?" He asks Luke.

"Yeah it's no problem, I'll just get dressed and meet you downstairs in a few minutes." Louis nods before walking back downstairs. "Sorry babe," he says when we are alone again. "Go ahead and take one without me, I have to go down there and talk to him."

I sigh and my eyes involuntarily roll. "Fine. But you owe me later," I smirk.

"Yes I do," he says with a smile and leans down to peck my lips.

I walk out and shower alone, which is not what I wanted. I don't know why Louis couldn't have talked to him at any other time than now, they had two weeks here. Plus, they would just be spending time with each other on tour anyways. I don't know what it is about having Luke and Louis in my house at the same time, but it gives me a weird feeling.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in a few days. I've been super busy. I know this is kind of a boring chapter, but I will try to make up for it by attempting to do another update tonight. 

love you babes <3 

xx