Chapter 62

Song I recommend for the chapter: I Won't Let You Go by Snow Patrol

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

"Babe?" 

I open my eyes as wide as they will go, which is barely open at all. Before I know it, they involuntarily shut once again.

"Allis, come on baby wake up." This time I feel my body being gently shaken. I squint and blink many times, trying to rid the dryness.

When I am finally able to see clearly, I spot Luke's beautiful face that is close to mine. 

"Good morning," he whispers. His thick Australian accent never fails to give me goosebumps. 

"What time is it?" I ask as I rub my tired eyes.

"Uh, you don't wanna know." He laughs.

I look over to my nightstand and see that it is three in the morning.

"Luke! Why are we up so early?" I ask and can't contain my grumpy voice.

"Babe, I told you that we had to leave early," he says with another small giggle. 

"I didn't know you meant this early," I whine. "Can't we just lay here and cuddle for a little while longer?" I ask as I throw my arms around him and bury my face in his warm neck.

"If we didn't have to be at the airport in 45 minutes, I would totally be up for that. But unfortunately we have to go," he says with a sad face.

Today was the day: the day that we were leaving Australia to start the journey of touring around the world. There was no denying that I was ecstatic, but I could use a little more sleep. I sigh and allow him to pull me out of the bed that was not as warm without him. I shiver as my half naked body meets the cool air outside of the covers. Luke brings me close to him and holds me in place when I am finally stood up. I didn't understand how one person could give off so much body heat. 

"Thank you for not making me say goodbye to you again," I whisper against his chest. Relief washed over me and took over my body as I realized that I won't be left in the cold anymore.

"You won't ever have to," he says with a smile as he looks down to me. "But we do have to say goodbye to this room and your comfy bed. We really do need to get going."

I nod and we pull away from each other reluctantly. I pull on the pair of sweatpants that I left aside from the clothes that I was taking with us along with one of Luke's t-shirts that were always huge on me. We grab the bags that are full of our small necessities, such as chargers, laptops and anything else that we will need on the plane. Luckily our big suitcases and bags had already been loaded into the car; I definitely wouldn't have wanted to haul that stuff away this early in the morning. He takes my hand and leads me out of the room. I hesitate and look at my room that I will miss for the next few months. I flip the light off and shut the door behind me. 

In the hallway, I see that Louis' door is open and as we pass the room, it is completely empty. I figured he wouldn't be leaving at the same time as us; he was probably already on the flight to the U.S.

The first place that we will be stopping is Miami, Florida. I had been to Florida a few times for vacations, but never to Miami. I was excited to begin seeing new cities, but I was most excited to be going back to my homeland. In just five days, we will be traveling to Columbus, Ohio, which means that I will get to see Abigail. I'm sure I will see Ben as well, but I'm not sure how to feel about that after the last visit. 

The drive to the airport makes me tired, but I try to stay awake as much as I can since it is the last time that I will be seeing my family for a while. My mom is still energetic as always, even at three in the morning. I wasn't quite sure how this was possible, but I didn't ask. I sat there and listened to her soothing voice as she went on and on about a trip she took with friends to Miami and how beautiful it is. Troy is driving and Bradley is resting his head on my shoulder, probably fast asleep by now. I will definitely miss these three.

Luke must sense my sadness and gently squeezes my hand in his own. I look up at him and smile before reaching up and kissing his cheek. 

Within minutes, we are at the airport. The three of them help Luke and I carry our stuff inside. We are granted access to a back entrance in case any fans were waiting to maul the boys. Since my boys aren't as big as One Direction at the moment, you didn't hear as much about them; so I assume that it is not out that Luke Hemmings has a girlfriend. I'm not quite sure if I want it to get out. A lot of the times that boys in bands have girlfriends, they get a lot of hate and I didn't want that. Whenever it does get out, I know that I will recieve the mean words, but I will learn to deal with it. I had Luke, and that made anything worth it. After all, I asked for this. 

When we step inside and after we go through security and all that, we are greeted by our four sleepy friends and their families. We talk amongst ourselves for a short time before it is time to start boarding the plane. I hold tightly onto my mom and Bradley one last time. I hear the tears in my mother's voice, but she does not let any become visible. 

"I love you guys," I say to them with a sad smile. We will be back in Australia in only three months, but it was still hard to leave them after all this time. 

After we say goodbye to them one last time, Luke walks towards the plane and calls after me. I smile to them and jog over to him. He looks down at me with a smile. "Ready?" He asks.

I hesitate, but when I look into those beautiful, blue eyes I know that there is nothing to be afraid of. "Ready," I say with a smile. Our fingers interlace naturally, as they always do, and we walk together to the boarding deck.

It is time to start our journey. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A/N

BABIES!

I'm so sorry for the long wait again. It's been a long few weeks, but I have returned once again. I apologize for the short and boring chapter, but I had to give you guys something. You all really are the best, did you know that? Run hit 2 million reads and just wow, that blows my mind. So thank you all so much. 

I love you guys, all of you, more than you know. Thank you for your support.

-b

p.s. more updates in the NEAR future....:)