Chapter 30

When my alarm goes off on Thursday morning, I could not be happier to shut it off and realize that I don't have to get out of bed. I shoot my mom a quick text saying that I don't feel well and ask if she can take Bradley to school on her way to work. 

"So, are you staying in bed with me today?" I hear Luke ask groggily as he tightens his hold on me from behind. The answer is yes, but I enjoy teasing him.

"I don't know...I really don't think I can afford to miss any days right now," I lie. I had only stayed home from school a few times and we weren't doing anything in any of my classes anyways, so it didn't matter. We were basically just reviewing everything for all of the final exams which weren't for a few more weeks. I had plenty of time to study. I was going to graduate with good grades no matter what. 

"But baaabe," he whines. I roll over to see his adorable, pouting face. Before I can say anything, he rolls on top of me, crushing me against the bed. When he realizes that I can't breathe, he lifts his body off of mine and hovers over me, placing arms on either side of my head to support his weight. "You're not going anywhere."

"Oh yeah? And how are you gonna stop me?" I ask with a smirk.

"I think this will do the trick." He leans down and attaches his lip to my neck before gently biting on the skin, causing a small moan to escape my mouth. He was right; even if I wasn't planning on staying home, that gesture would have definitely changed my mind. 

"Okay, okay," I laugh and gently push him off of me. "I'll stay with you." He smiles at my words and falls back onto me. "But," I begin with the little amount of breath that I have, "I would appreciate it if you would get off of me so I can go back to sleep."

"Thanks babe," he whispers and pulls me tight against him after rolling off of me. 

"I do need you to do me a favor though," I mumble against his chest.

"And what's that baby?" He looks down at me and bites down on his lip. 

"Not that kind of favor you perv," I laugh. "Seriously though, I need you to talk to Michael."

"You know he won't talk to me," he says sadly.

"I really need you to get him to try though, I need to know why he's acting like this. You of all people should know that this isn't him, you're his best friend."

He sighs and sets his head on top of mine. "Okay, I promise I'll try."

"Thank you Luke, now can we please go back to bed?" I ask, my eyes suddenly feeling heavier.

"Of course. I love you," he whispers in my hair before kissing my head.

"I love you Lukey," I say back and nuzzle my head into his warm body. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

We spend the rest of the day cuddling on the couch watching movies after we wake up a few hours later. I couldn't wait to be out of school and do this with Luke whenever he was home. Soon enough, we heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I really did miss having our own apartment, and I couldn't wait to be able to be alone with him whenever I moved out.

"Good morning lovebirds," Louis said as he walked in and headed towards the kitchen. "Why aren't you at school?" He asks.

"I just didn't really feel like going," I answer. 

"Do you wanna watch movies with us?" Luke asks him. 

"Nah, that's okay. I'm just gonna hang out upstairs." Louis had been staying in the other guest bedroom, which was across from Bradley's room. I don't know what he did in his free time, but he spent a lot of time in there by himself. He got a glass of water and some chips from the kitchen before heading back upstairs.

Dinner that night was silent once again, besides the usual small talk between Luke and Louis.

"Are you feeling any better dear?" My mother asks me.

"Not really," I lie. "I think I'm gonna stay home again tomorrow." I feel Luke's hand suddenly on my thigh and he gives it a soft squeeze at my words. 

When we get up to my room for bed, Luke attacks me with kisses. 

"I'm so glad you're staying home again," he says with a smile.

"I knew you would be. But how about you get up earlyish and go talk to Michael?" I ask with my best puppy dog eyes. 

"But babe I wanna spend the day with you," he whines.

"You will! I'll sleep until you get home and then we can do whatever we want. I would like to catch up on my sleep anyways." I smile. "Please," I puff my lip out just like he does.

"Fine," he says and covers my mouth with his hand. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A/N

Sorry guys I know this chapter sucked, I just needed a quick filler. To make up for it, I'll post another update tonight!

I have a serious question that I would like answers to. Is the amount of smut I put in here okay? Do you guys prefer more or less? Please answer with a comment, I need to know for future reference :) I don't want to bother you guys with too much of it if you don't like it, so let me know!

Thanks guys, love you xx