Chapter 38

When the ceremony finally ends, the students go back into the room that we came from. Once we are all in there, we are released to go find our families and friends. Lin and I immediately find each other and walk out into the crowded area. Everyone is scattering, trying to find their loved ones. Cameras are going off in all directions again. A few seconds later, I hear our names being called. We look over to find one big group of all of my favorite people. As we reach them, Luke picks me up and spins me around. I can't help but laugh and when he sets me down he congratulates me and kisses me softly.

"Relationship goals to be honest," Calum says.

"What, you want me to pick you up and spin you around too?" Luke asks.

"That's not what I meant you weirdo," he laughs.

"Calum we all know you want Luke to pick you up and spin you around and treat you like a princess," Michael says and we all laugh.

"Yes I would like that very much, but I was talking about me having a girl to spin around!" He yells. We all laugh again and I hug the three boys I have missed so much.

When I pull away from the giant hug, I turn to my family who also hugs and congratulates me. Suddenly, I see Louis standing behind Troy.

"You came?! I didn't think you were going to," I say as I engulf him in a hug. He hesitantly hugs me back, but holds me tight when he finally wraps his arms around me.

"I would never miss it," he whispers. I pull away and smile at him.

After taking many pictures with Luke and all of our friends, we all head out. My family is going out to dinner with Lin's family and our friends. During the ride to the restaurant, I tell everybody about how nervous I was. I leave out the part about how I felt better when I saw Luke, I will tell him that later when we are alone.

A few minutes later, we arrive at a fancy seafood restaurant that is downtown. We meet everybody else there and have to get a big table in order to fit all of us. We spend the night laughing and talking about many things, catching up with the boys and how their tour has been going. Luke is constantly laughing and talking amongst us. Sometimes I catch him staring, yet he doesn't look away. I can't help but stare at him too, he looked so good tonight. While he is listening to Michael tell a story about one of their crazy fan experiences, I notice him bite down on his lip. I don't know if he is doing this on purpose to turn me on or if it is just because it is a bad habit, but I can't take it anymore. I needed him, and I needed him now.

I quickly send him a text, even though he is right across from me:

I'm going to the bathroom. Meet me there when you get a chance

A few seconds later, he looks down to check his phone. He glances up at me and then back to the others. I tell everyone that I am running to the bathroom since it will still be a while before we get our food.

I walk to the back and go in one of the many family restrooms. The one I am in is quite big and is only meant for one person at a time, that way Luke can just come in here with me and no one will know. Luckily they are clean too. I am usually disgusted by public bathrooms, but these ones were different since the restaurant was so nice.

A few minutes go by and finally I hear a knock on the door.

"It's me," I hear Luke say.

I quickly unlock and open the door and pull him inside before locking it back. I push him against the wall and immediately connect our lips. "What did you tell the others?" I ask against his lips.

"I just slipped away, they didn't even notice," he says in between kisses. "What has gotten into you? Usually I would be the one telling you to meet me, and we're in public."

"You just look so great tonight, I couldn't resist any longer. Have a problem with it?" I wink.

"God no, it's so sexy." He lifts me up into his arms and turns around to hold me against the wall. "We gotta make this quick baby," he whispers against my lips. "And even though I want you to, you can't be loud."

"Just take me now Luke," I whisper, already out of breath. I feel his breaths grow heavier at my words and his grip on me tightens.

Suddenly I feel his fingers creep up inside my dress. They push my panties to the side before entering me, causing an unexpected moan to escape my lips. I cover my mouth with one hand and grip his shoulder with the other. When he has finished preparing me, I undo his belt and pants to reveal his large, hard member. I pump it a few times before he pulls a condom out of his back pocket.

"I told you I always keep them with me, never know when you're gonna go crazy on me," he says at my confused face. "Good thing I do," he smirks.

I shake my head at him and kiss him twice before sliding the condom on him. Before I know it, his lips are back on mine and I impatiently await his entrance. I soon feel him line himself up with me and slide in. I have to cover my mouth once again to stifle the moan that wants to leave my lips. As he thrusts into me, I throw my head back against the wall and let his lips run free all over my neck.

"God you are so beautiful Allis," he whispers against my neck. "You looked so perfect walking up on that stage." I quietly moan at his words and each thrust gets deeper and deeper. "That feel good baby?" He asks. He knows what he's doing to me, he enjoys watching me unravel at his words. I nod because I know if I try to talk, I will end up screaming on accident. "Tell me how good it feels, I wanna hear it from your pretty little mouth."

"G-good," I attempt to whisper.

"I can't hear you, you'll have to be a little louder than that. Come on baby, how good do I make you feel?" This side of Luke hasn't been around in a while. Most times that we have sex, he is gentle and sweet, treating me as if I am fragile. I loved that side of him, but this side drives me crazy, the best crazy.

"You make me feel so good Luke," I say a little louder this time, giving him what he wants.

"Oh baby, you feel so fucking good," he sighs and brings my mouth to his.

I didn't care that all of our friends and my family were out there, all I cared about at the moment was this. I needed Luke and I got him.

I feel myself quickly reaching my climax and his words let me know he is too. As his thrusts become faster and harder, I know it is time. The last few thrusts feel good and I feel empty when he removes himself from me. He slowly sets me down and we make ourselves presentable.

"You are so perfect," he says when I have finished fixing my hair. "I love you so much."

"I love you so much." I kiss him once more. I decide to go out first and Luke sneaks back a few minutes after I have sat down. Louis seems to be the only one to notice that we were both gone and his gaze gives me a weird feeling.

We spend the rest of dinner eating and laughing, nobody saying anything about where Luke and I were.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A/N

Hi loves,

sorry for the smut. It's late and I have way too many Luke feels lol whoops. Hope you've enjoyed the last few chapters, please give me feedback.

I love you all :) xx

-B