Chapter 53

A/N

Didn't proofread, I apologize. enjoy xx

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"What?" I whisper, finding the only word that I can.

"You heard me," he says with a large smile spreading across his face.

"You're being serious?" I ask and he nods. "You...Want me to go with you guys? All over the world," I ask for confirmation.

"Yes Allis," he says and grips my arms tightly. "There's nothing more that I want. I've wanted to ask you to come with us forever, but I didn't want to ask you to leave your life here. And I didn't know what you were gonna do about college, but it all makes sense."

"Why? What made you change your mind about asking me?" I ask him. I always ask a lot of questions and I'm glad that he no longer gets mad at me for it.

"Well, at the meeting we discussed a lot of things. Our event manager was there and I had the idea of talking to her about you and how you wanted to do stuff kind of like that. I wasn't expecting anything but advice about what you should go to school for or something, but instead she offered to give you an internship."

"So as an internship, I would go on tour with my boyfriend and best friends and watch you guys play shows all around the world?" I ask. I couldn't believe his words, it seemed like a dream job.

"Pretty much. She would teach you all of the things she does and you could see how you liked it and you would help her out."

"Luke...This is insane," I say as I try to take all of it in.

"I mean if you don't want to do it you don't have to..." He trails off as his face falls. "I won't be mad."

"Are you kidding?" I laugh. "Luke this is amazing. I mean how could I not want this? I don't have to go to any classes, I get to travel the world which is something I've always wanted to do, I get to watch you guys do concerts, and most importantly, I don't have to miss you anymore. We no longer have to say goodbyes."

His face lights back up and he pulls me tightly into his body. "I love you so much Allis," he whispers in my ear and goosebumps travel down my body. "So what's your answer?" He asks after pulling away.

"Well, I have to tell my mom so we'll see how that goes...But yes, I will follow you around the world Luke Robert Hemmings. You're stuck with me now," I say with a smile.

"I wouln't want it any other way," he whispers and leans in. Our lips connect naturally and I feel that familiar spark that I doubt will ever go away.

The only thing I had to worry about now was getting through to my mom.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"You want to what?!" My mom yells.

"Mom, it would be a good learning experience for me. Plus I get to travel the world, you know how much I've always wanted to do that!" I say back.

"Luke, could you please give us a second?" My mom asks him with a sigh.

"No problem at all," he says quietly and goes back upstairs.

Sweetie, you're asking a lot. I know that you're 18 but this is just a huge thing to do...What if something happens to you?" She asks.

"Mother, do you not know what security guards are?" I can't help but laugh.

"I know I know...I just don't know. Did Luke talk you into this?"

"No mom! He told me that his event manager offered me the internship. He helped me get this. And if you think I only want to go just for Luke then you're wrong. If that's all I would be going for, I would've gone with him a long time ago. I'm doing this for the learning as well. This could potentially be my future job. Of course I am partly going because Luke is, but that's not the main reason. You know how much I love him mom, I really think I could spend the rest of my life with him."

She sighs once again. "I know honey. You know that I love Luke too. But I love you even more and it's just really hard for me to just let you go," she says sadly.

"I know mom, but you have to at some point."

She brings me into her arms and hugs me tightly. "Just be safe," she whispers.

"You're letting me go?!" I pull back and yell.

"Of course I'm gonna let you go," she smiles.

I hug her back tightly and kiss her cheek before thanking her a million times and running up the stairs with excitement.

I barge into my room to find Luke laying on my bed. He is startled and looks at me with wide eyes, patiently awaiting the verdict.

"So?" He asks after a moment of silence.

"When should I start packing?" I ask as I try to keep a serious face.

Before I know it, he has taken me into his arms and is spinning me in the air. I can't help but break out into a fit of laughter and he stops before we both get too dizzy. He sets me down lightly and pulls me in. His chin rests softly on my head as I take in the heavenly scent that only belongs to him.

"I can't believe you're coming with us," he whispers and I can't help but smile.

"What am I gonna do without Linley?!" The sudden realization hits me and I ask Luke with sadness.

"Can you keep a secret?" He asks and looks down to me.

"Depends on what it is," I say back.

"Michael is gonna ask Linley to come with us too," he says and bites his lip as he tries to hold in the excitement.

I want to scream, just thinking about all of this makes me want to jump up and down and never stop. "This couldn't get any better," I say to him.

"I know, I can't believe it. I am just so happy that I get to do this with you and nobody else. I know I say it all the time, but I just...God I love you," he and smiles the most perfect smile I have ever seen.

"I love you Luke. And I know we won't be leaving for a while since your break still isn't over, but there is one more person I need to see before we leave."