😊💗Interview!💗😊

Sivaangis pov
I was sleeping peacefully until rakshan anna came and woke me up. I looked at the time and whined it was only 8...

Sivu- Anne why did u wake me up so early?

Rakshan- thangam inniku unaku interview irruku nayabagam irruka?
I then realized... ayayao... I ran out of my bed fast and stopped near rakshan anna...

Sivu- thanks na give me 15 mins I will come
I say smiling at him..

Rakshan- seri da thangam...
I quickly refreshed and showered. I changed into...

Once I finished I went to eat breakfast

Once I finished I went to eat breakfast. I saw aacha making dosa's I went to the kitcehen I smiled at the sight and went in. I squeezed his cheeks playfully and he chuckled..

Appa- chellam aacha unaku vendi heart dosa sootrunken paaru..
I smiled at the dosas..

Sivu- ayy thank u aacha semya irruku...
He chuckled and I took the plate. I joined rakshan anna in the dining table and ate with him but he was on his phone the whole time...

Sivu- Anne sapdu pothuu no phones
I say getting his phone he smiled..

Rakshan- seri da thangam.
I smiled and we both finished our breakfast..

Once we were done I checked the time ayoo it's getting late rakshan anna was supposed to drop me but pavi wanted me to go with her. I asked rakshan anna and he agreed. I quickly prayed to god...

Kadavuleyy plz make me and pavii gets this job... I will break 5 coconuts for u. Then I went to ammas picture and prayed.. I got blessings from my brother and father. I quickly grabbed my handbag and rushed outside. I saw pavi waiting in the street I waved at her and joined...

I saw pavi waiting near her house and I joined her..
Pavi- Enadi Sivu ivlo lateuhh?

Sivu- Hehe srry di I woke up a little late athaan...
I say giving her a srry smile. She chuckled and we both got an auto. We told the auto anna the address and he took us to the office...

When we looked at the building me and pavi were looking at each other excited. We went inside and were greeted by a few staff members...

????- good morning neenga rendu perum interviewku thana vanthrikinga?

Me and pavi nodded a yes. We went inside and we're waiting in the seating area when my name was called. I prayed quickly and bid bye to pavi. I got on the elevator and saw someone also entering.

He was good-looking and well-dressed. I smiled at him and he slightly smiles. I was abt to ask him something but my phone rang it was rakshan anna I picked it up quickly..