🤔💗Surprise?💗🤔

Sivaangis pov( Continuation from the previous chapter)
Once we reached the restaurant ashwineyy led us to a different room that looked like a mini hall. When we went inside the birthday poppers popped causing the confetti to fall on us. We all smile and looked to see the whole room decorated with Dora decorations.

In the corner, there was someone dressed as Dora the child side took over me making me excited. Ashwineyy led all of us to the big table in the middle so we could cut the cake. Mani ka and hussain na held diya kutty's hand then they cut the cake.

We all wished and sang happy birthday for diya kutty. Diya was filled with smiles then we all ate cake and had our dinner afterward. Once we finished I took diyas hand and took her towards the Dora...

Ashwineyys pov
After we all finished having dinner I noticed my angel taking diya kutty somewhere. I turned around and saw them going towards the Dora. They were talking to the Dora I saw the kid side take over my angel. I started admiring all her cute antics.

Then I saw my angel taking pictures with the Dora. I smiled and took my phone out taking pictures of her. A smile automatically curved my lips just by looking at the pics then diya kutty ran towards me.

I played with her for some time then we all went out of the restaurant and we got inside the car. This time I decided to drive the car on the way back home. While I was driving I noticed my angel has drifted off to sleep. I smiled and continue driving...

Within 10 mins we reached back home and we all got out of the car. Pugazh was abt to wake her up but I stopped him and told him I will take care. He smiled at me and patted my shoulder within that he went inside the house.

I opened the car door and carried her out of the car in bridal style. She lightly opened the door and mumbled my name. I smiled and she wrapped her hands around my neck. I looked at her sleeping peacefully in my arms and held her close to my chest.

Then I took her inside the house and went upstairs. I took my angel to her and pavis's room. I knocked and pavi opened the door shocked to see me carrying her but she didn't say anything. She opened the door fully and I went towards the bed...

I placed her on the bed and placed the blanket above her then smiled at her. I left the room greeting a good night to pavi. I went to my room and opened the door. I looked at the mirror then at my arms. I couldn't control my smiles just like that I got ready for bed and went to sleep...

Sivus pov
I woke up with smiles plastered all over my face from a dream that I just had... It was ashwineyy carrying me... I smiled to myself getting an image of it... As I was thinking my thoughts were broken by someone tapping me. I turned around to see pavi I looked at her asking what. She looked at me teasingly and began...

Pavi- Madam yean thaniya sirchitu irrukinga?

Sivu- Athu... Athu.. oru sema dream di..

Pavi- Epdi enna dream..

Sivu- Na sonna nee kindle pannu va di..

Pavi- Ila na pana maten sollu di...

Sivu- Seri soldren ana unmelaya nee kindle panna koodathu seriya..
She nods her head

Sivu- Athu.. ashwineyy yean kanavula vanthu yenna thookna maathri irruntuchu di...

Pavi- Maatri ila di.. unmelaya ashwin una thookunaru..
I looked at her in utter shock..

Sivu- Yenna di soldra?