🥺💔Over?!💔🥺

Sivus pov
Currently it's 3:47 we are all getting ready to leave the office.. me and ashwineyy bid everyone a bye and got inside the car. I already told rakshan anna to meet us at the usual cafe by 4:15.

As ashwineyy start driving I can sense the nervousness on his face. I smile and put my hand on top of his... reassuring everything will be fine he smiled and continued driving. We both started chatting until we reached the cafe.

Once we reached ashwineyy parked the car and we went inside the cafe. We sat on the back of the cafe then started chatting waiting for rakshan anna... later I went to use the restroom and ashwineyy called the waiter to order...

Once I come back from the restroom I heard yelling come from the back of the cafe. I got confused and went near to realized the yelling was rakshan anna and ashwineyy. I started to panic and ran to see both of them holding each other's shirt collar.

The sight I never thought I would see... tears formed in my eyes and I started yelling just so both of them can hear me... then I began...

Sivu- RENDU PERUM ENNA PANDRINGA?!
I yell while separating both of them...

Rakshan- Thangam ivana nambatha... ughh yean lifela irrundhu povanu patha ippa yean thangachi velakaila vandu vilayda try pandriya da...
He says filled with rage while looking at ashwineyy...

Ashwineyy- Daii.. enniku na sola varatha nee ninu kethruka.. na sonna thana da unaku anniku yenna nadathunu theriyum...
He says while his eye were red and teary..

Rakshan- nee soldratha kekurathuku na mootalunu nenachiya... chii...
He says disgusted..

Ashwineyy- ama da nee yean palaya raksha nu nenachen yean thappu..
He says more annoyed...

Rakshan- hmm.. yean thangachiya yematha ippa try pandriya da. Firstuhh ena cheat panni thapanaer eduka vacha.. ippa yean thangachiya?...
He says angrily while I stood there clueless not knowing what is happening nor what they were talking abt

Ashwineyy- daii.. yenakum avaluku nadula onu ila... aven yean staff avlo thaan... annava kitta pesunganu sona yean thappu thaan inga vanthathuku..
He says without thinking abt anything and that was it tears started rolling down my cheeks making me frozen...

Authoreyys Pov
Chellama stood there frozen hearing the words her ashwineyy just said... she started questioning her self.. that was it?... I was just a staff to him?... Was he really cheating me just like rakshan anna is saying?... There is nothing between us?...

As there were tears streaming down her cheeks before our manna can say anything rakshan anna took her by her hand and they went to his bike. Our manni sat on the bike numb and rakshan anna started driving...

She couldn't stop replaying what just happened... this 10 mins just broke everything... the happiness... the excitement and the growing bond between her and ashwineyy... just thinking abt this brought more and more tears...

Soon they reached their house both of them in silent when rakshan anna knocked on the door sakthi opened and looked confused on seeing one of his cousins in tears while the other irritated...

He didn't question them as he understood something was wrong. Both sivu and rakshan anna went inside the house but went their separate way to their room. The second sivu went inside the room she locked the room and broke down crying...