🥰💗The Big Day!💗🥰

⚠️💗Long Chapter Ahead!💗⚠️

Continuation from last chap (Sivus pov)
I knew tht look... I rushed towards rakshan anna but he just looked at me. No words came out of his mouth...

Sivu- Thangoo..
I say silently looking at him he looked away then walked away. I looked at aacha confused. He held my shoulder and whispered "onu ila da" I sigh quietly and we all wrapped up all the functions and headed to my room...

I removed all the jewels and kept calling ashwineyy... No answer I was really worried  pavi came n held my shoulder...

Pavi- Sivu overthink pannadha yella nalla padiya nadaku..
I looked at the mirror and didn't say a word.. the night ended just like tht..

*The Next Day*(still sivus pov)
I was woken up early in the morning. I wasn't even able to sleep yesterday so it wasn't such a hard thing to get up. Everyone got me ready to the marriage hall.
I kept checking to see for a notification from ashwineyy but there were none. Pavi kept assuring nothing will happen but my mind was still worried. Once I was ready chechi and amachi made me look in the mirror...

I hummed to myself and chechi came near me then held my chin softly

Chechi- Moleyy.. yendha idhu.. moonju urrunu irruku..
She says smiling

Amachi- aadhu.. avaloda thangatha pirinju poradhu... Adhaan ipdi irruku kutty...
She says holding my hand and kissing it

Chechi- Ayoo Moleyy.. naanga yella ingayey irruku Epa venalu kutty ahh pakka varuvo
She says assuring before I can say anything a voice came from behind..

Akshay- Wow.. u look gorgeous..
He says coming closer to me.. chechi and amachi quickly greet him then went to give us "privacy"

I was really u comfortable he came closer and held my hand but I was trying my best get out of the grip he scanned my fingers and paused. I got out of this hold then he looked at me weirdly..

Akshay- Namma engagement ring yenga sivu?
He asks me suspicious..

Sivu- Adhu...
I say stuttering and he looks at me a big angry but before he says something the door opens to reveal rakshan anna and pavi...

Rakshan- Sivu time aiduchu yellaru koopdranga...
I nod and quickly went with pavi...

*Authoreyys Pov*
Sivus family and akshays family reached the wedding hall. Sivu was still very anxious and nervous. Rakshan seemed different quiet but guilty. Soon the rituals started and sivu was called on the stage.