🛍💗Mall!💗🛍

Sivaangis pov
It was the weekend now currently it was 9 am I was woken by the birds chirping so loud. I stretched and went to refresh once I finished I went to the hall. I didn't see my brother and aacha anywhere.

Then I started hearing noises from the kitchen I peeked there to see aacha and rakshan anna making breakfast. I smiled and peeked in to see them cooking kerala style puttu. I licked my lips and clapped my hands on the way to the dining room.

I sat there excitedly and started going through my phone. Then I checked my calendar and remembered tmr is rakshan annas bday.  I had a plan in mind for how to surprise him.  Soon aacha and rakshan anna came with the puttu. I placed my phone beside me and clapped my hands one more time...

Aacha- Eyy chellam nee epa mulicha?

Sivu- Konja nerathuku mundai than pa..

Rakshan- Thangam inga paru naanga ena panirukon
He say showing me the plate of puttu..

Sivu- Ayyy tha ne..
I say reaching for it. He smiled and placed it in the dining room. We started eating and talked for some time. I waited to talk to aacha alone and luckily rakshan anna got a call so I took this as a chance and went to the kitchen. I saw aacha cleaning the dishes...

Aacha- Va chellam
He says smiling

Sivu- Aaacha...
I say wrapping my hands around his shoulder.

Aacha- Ethavth venuma da?

Sivu- mm ama pa..

Aacha- Seri da sollu..

Sivu- Naliku rakshan anna oda birthday pa.. so na inniku mallku poi konja things vanigtu varava pa?

Aacha-  Seri da chellam nee po but safea irru seriya.. ethavthu vennum na enna koopudu..

Sivu- Ur the bestuu pa..
I say hugged him tightly and he smiled

I went out of the kitchen back to my room. I looked for cake shops near our house and ordered a cake for tmr. Once I finished I went back to the hall to spend some time with my family.

* Let's skip after lunch* (still sivus pov)
Me aacha and rakshan anna just had lunch then we watched movies for some time. I checked the time and it was 3 now so I went to my room to get ready for the mall. I showered and changed into...

Once I finished I got my bag and went to the hall

Once I finished I got my bag and went to the hall. Rakshan anna looked at me confused and asked...

Rakshan- Thangam enga da kelambita?