😉💗Sighting!💗😉

Sivaangis pov
I woke up by my alarm going off. I checked the time and it was 8 I quickly got of bed and went to refresh then I showered and changed into...

Once I finished getting ready I saw aacha and rakshan anna both making breakfast I smiled at the sight and went behind them

Sivu- enoda rendu chellakuttys enna pandringa?
They smiled at me..

Rakshan- puttu thangam

Sivu- aiii yean favorite anne sapada na rumba excited aa irruken seekrama thanga..

Aacha- in 5 mins la ready airrum chellam..

Sivu- okey na poi tablela irruken..
Within that I went to the table and tapped the table impatiently waiting for my breakfast then both my brother and aacha came serving me as they are a chef..

I chuckled and aacha served me. I licked my lips playfully and started stuffing the puttu they chuckled at me and I looked at them playfully. I fed them while I was eating as well.. once I finished I saw it was getting late I asked if rakshan anna can drop me...

He nodded and went to start his bike I bid bye to my aacha and then got on the bike with rakshan. We started and reached the office in abt 15 mins. As soon as I got off rakshan anna kept staring at the company...

Sivu- Anne ena chu?
I say waving my hand ear his face...

Rakshan- thangam intha company peru enna?
He says his eyes focused on the office...

Sivu- Ku-
While I was abt to finish I got cut of by calling me to come in...

Rakshan- seri da thangam nee po namma aprom pesulan..

Sivu- haan seri na nee pathu po..
He nodded and started his bike.

I didn't think much and just went inside with pavi. Once we went in pugazh came and greeted me. I smiled and greeted him back then we all went to our respective areas and began working for tdy.

While I was working I saw mr ashwin walking around my eyes were following where ever he went. I saw him come close and quickly I acted as I was typing something. He was talking to pavi abt a meeting but I was looking at him smiling and then he distracted me by waving a hand in front of my face...

Ashwin- hello sivaangi??

Sivu- mm...
Then pavi nudged me...

Sivu- s- sir...

Ashwin- are u working on the files?
He says looking at me...