👋🏼💗Bye Bye Madurai!💗👋🏼

Sivaangis pov
I was fast asleep until I was woken up by pavi. I jerked and sat up rubbing my eyes then she pointed at the time it was 8:05. I looked at her confused then realized we had to go to krithika akkas house in 20 mins.

I rushed out of bed while she chuckled I looked at her playfully then freshened. I quickly picked out an outfit and went to shower. After I finished showering I changed into...

I quickly did my hair and finished getting ready them me and pavi went downstairs to join everyone

I quickly did my hair and finished getting ready them me and pavi went downstairs to join everyone. As we go to the living room ashwineyy pugazh anna and hussain anna were discussing something while being on the laptop. When they noticed us they greeted us and I began...

Sivu- Anna ena morningeyy laptop eduthtinga?
I say looking at pugazh anna..

Pugazh- ia papa... naanga inniku nighteyy train illa bus ethavthu irrukanu pakrum..

Mani- Innikeyva?
She says coming downstairs while carrying diya kutty

Hussain- chothi 2 weeksaa ingeya irrunthrukum.. mama vera anga thaniya irrupanaga.. epdiyum kalayanala mudinjachu.. soo ippa correct irrukumla..
He says looking at her hen got me reminded of aacha and rakshan annas situation as well..

Sivu- ama ka anna soldrathum correct thaan.. aachavum annavum 2 weeks thaaniya irrunthanga... poi pakkanum pola irruk..
I say while ashwineyy looked at me with a soft smile..

Pavi- ama ka.. innum 2 daysla vera onam so family ellarum varuvaanga..

Mani- seri apa pasama ticket podunga...

Ashwineyy- ticketla podalam.. time parrunga late aayachu namma kelambulam..
He says closing the laptop and standing up

We all nodded and within that, we went to the car and started to krithika akkas house. Once we reached everyone greeted us and told us to eat. We all agreed and breakfast together.

Afterward, it was time to do some more rituals and for krithikas goodbye to her family. We all stood in the front of the house and krithika akka came out along with sharath anna.

Her family stood there with tears in their eyes seeing their loved one go away and began a new chapter in her life.. a few tears rolled down krithika akkas cheek she hugged her parents tightly and shared an emotional moment with them...🥺💗✨

Seeing them got me reminded someday I have to leave my aacha and rakshan anna just like this... thinking abt it brought a frown to my face.. as I was in my thoughts it was soon to be broken by a whisper near my ear...

Ashwineyy- oii ena balama yosskira pola?
He says smiling while looking at me

Sivu- apdi laam onu illa ashiwneyy...
I say looking at krithika akka and her parents..