☺️💗Friends?💗☺️

Sivaangis pov
I woke up by aacha singing songs to me I chuckled at him and squeezed his cheeks. He smiled and then rakshan anna came in...

Rakshan- thangam iniku annanuku konja vala irruku so office ku ippava poganum inniku nee aacha kooda poriya?

Sivu- paravalane inniku na pavi kooda poren pavam aacha chumma alika vanda
He smiled...

Rakshan- seri da pathu po office ku ponna kaprom txt pannu..
I smiled and nodded he went to his room then I went to get ready. I showered and changed into...

Once I finished getting ready I got a call from pavi

Once I finished getting ready I got a call from pavi. She told me to hurry so I quickly went to the dining table and aacha was already ready with breakfast. He started feeding me I smiled and quickly ate...

When I finished I bid bye to my aacha and rushed outside and saw pavi waiting. From there we got on the auto and went to our office. I texted anna I reached and went there sharath anna greeted us and we went to our desk.

Without my knowledge, my eyes were searching for ashwin sir I didn't know why but I kept searching. Suddenly I felt a gentle tap on my shoulder I got excited and turned around but it was only pugazh anna...

Pugazh- Papa
He says opening his hands..

Sivu- Neethana anna?
His dramatic facial expressions came on...

Pugazh- Ada paavi anna asa asaya vantha nee ipdi soldra ada po papa..
He says turning around I chuckled and wrapped my hands on his shoulder.

Sivu- Sryy na yean chellamla na chumma velaytuku sonne ne...
He chuckled and we both hugged. We both talked as usual and I asked him why he was late and he said he to go to an office meeting. As usual pugazh anna started flirting with pavi.

I chuckled at them and started working on my files for tdy. Sharath anna came and started teasing pugazh anna...

Sharath- Deii arambichitya ippava?

Sivu- Anne pavam pugazh anna vidunga

Pugazh- Pathiya da yean thangachia?
He says and we both did the pasamalar reaction

Sharath- Arambichithangla da..

We chuckled and I continued working. Pugazh and sharath anna had a meeting to attend so they also left. Time passed by and it was 2 pm now. Me and the others went to have a lunch break and chat...

Once we were done we all went back to our respective areas I was still wondering why ashwin sir hasn't been seen the whole day...

*Later The Day*