🌾💗Onam!💗🌾

⚠️💗Long Chapter Ahead for 80k+ views!! 💗⚠️
To my dear lovlies ofc we wouldn't have come this far if it hasn't been for u all! Ilysm keep showering ur love and support!! Once again thank u soooo much😄💗✨
Now onto the story....🤗💗✨

*2 Days Later* (a/n pov)
It has been about 2 days since the return from Madurai.. the next day chellams family from Kerala came to celebrate this Onam with them.. On the other hand, our manna and manni have been getting really close and cozy..

Our manna has been starting to realize his feelings towards our manni but still, he is scared and afraid to express some of it due to his fear from the past... but ofc our manni is expressing all the love and affectionate towards him...

Even though their feelings may be still mysterious but there is not a single day or moment where they don't talk nor hang out... every day after office both our kd's are always spotted in an ice cream store or the mall...😉💗💗

The 2 days passed on just like that and finally, it was the night before onam! As sivu was in the room talking to our cousin sakthi her phone started buzzing she immediately knew it was her ashwineyy..🥰💗✨

A smile crept on her face and sakthi noticed. He started his teasing banters and  she looked at him playfully. She quickly took the phone and went to the terrace then attended the call...

Ashwineyy- oii.. busyaa irrukukiya?

Sivu- ila ashwineyy free thaan... seri ena athasiyum sir call pannirkinga..
She says with a smile

Ashwineyy- chumma thaan...
She knew there was something behind that "chumma thaan"

Sivu- enachu? Ethavthu prachanya?
She says sounding slightly worried...

Ashwineyy- eyy ila.. unta onu kekanum..
He says slightly hesitating

Sivu- solu ashwineyy...

Ashwineyy- ma nalliku onamla... nee officeku varamatiya?...
He asks like a little kid. A smile curved around her lips knowing her "varlanda kolanda" will miss her...

Ashwineyy- Hello? ma?
He says bring her out of her thoughts

Sivu- H- haan ama ashwineyy.. nalliku onam la...

Ashwineyy- Apdiya?... kandipa vara mudiyatha maa..
He asks like a little kid... how could she resist that...

Sivu- Ila ashwineyy! na kandipa varen!
She says in her exciting tone..

Ashwineyy- Apdiya ma! kandipa vantruvala?
He still asks to make sure...

Sivu- Kandipa varen ashwineyy!
She says looking down while on the other side our manna is also smiling like crazy while looking at the view from his window... just like that both their day went by filled with giggles and flirtation ofc😉💗✨...

*The Next Day*(sivus pov)
I was in a peacefully but yet deep sleep but soon to be awake by chechi waking me up😅💗✨... I quickly rose up and started rubbing my eyes. Chechi wished me a happy onam and told me to get ready. I nodded and got up.

I walked towards my nightstand and checked the time it was currently 7. I sighed and went to the restroom to freshen up. After I finished freshening up I went to my dresser and decided to wear what amachi got me for onam... I showered and changed into...