😚💗Feelings!💗😚

Sivaangis pov
I woke up by rakshan anna opening the curtains. I smiled and he greeted me. I greeted him back and checked the time to see it was now 8:15. I quickly got out of bed and stretched a bit. I showered then changed into...

Once I finished getting ready I got all of my things and placed them on the couch

Once I finished getting ready I got all of my things and placed them on the couch. I ate breakfast with aacha and rakshan anna. They asked me abt how everything went yesterday. I told them I had a fun time and we continued talking for a bit more...

Soon I finished eating and grabbed all my things. I bid bye to rakshan anna and aacha. I went near pavis house to see her waiting for me. We both greeted each other and got an auto then reached the office. As always pugazh anna greeted us and we went inside to see ashwineyy and sharath anna discussing abt a meeting...

Ashwineyy looked at me and gave me a big smile. I gave him a smile back then me and pavi went to our respective areas. I started on my files for tdy and attended the meetings for tdy. I continued typing some files when I kept getting notifications I checked to see a text from the group chat...

Sharath- guys ellarum office mudinji namma cafe ku polama? I have some good news to share!
We all agreed even hussain na and mani were joining us. I was really excited and curious to know abt the news...

I continued finishing up my files. Later we all decided to take a break I was abt to go but I wanted to bring ashiwneyy along. I told everyone else to go and that I will join them in 5 mins. I went to ashiwneyys cabin and knocked on the door when I heard a come in I went inside and saw him on his laptop. I went near him and began...

Ashiwns pov
I was in my cabin working and getting my list tdy done as I was my phone kept buzzing with notifications. I checked to see partner asking if we could meet up after office since he wanted to let us know something.I agreed and wondered if my angle will join and within 5 mins she said she was going to come...

I smiled and continued working. As I was working I heard a knock on my cabin I told them to come in and saw my angel. I was wondering what she was doing here since it was the time where they take break she broke my thoughts when she....

Sivu- ashwineyy ena pandra?
She says looking at me

Ashwineyy- konja files irunthatha check pannitu irruken ma
I say smiling

Sivu- apdiya seri konja break eduthutu aprom finish panu...

Ashwineyy- it's ok ma nee poi break edu