🎂💗R's B-day!💗🎂

Sivaangis pov
I woke up early since tdy was my thangams  bday!! I always go to the temple in the morning and then on,y I start off the day for rakshan anna. So I quickly refreshed and showered. I changed into...

Once I finished I checked the time and it was 8 now

Once I finished I checked the time and it was 8 now. I bid aacha a bye and went to the temple near our house. I got the arachathai basket for rakshan anna and gave it to the ayier. He started doing the mantras and I started praying....

Kaduvelyy yean anna va nalla pathuko... yean annauku ino neriya blessings koodu.. enga ellaruyum nalla pathuko.. seekrama enaku oru anni venum..

Once I finished praying I started walking around the temple when I felt my pallium being pulled I looked down to see a little girl. I smiled at her and bend down towards her...

Sivu- Hi chellam yaaru papa nee?
I say carrying her...

???- amma appa..
She says pointing towards the crowd...

Sivu- achacho.. amma appa yenganu theriyalaya da?
She nods and I gave her a sweet smile...

Sivu- seri onnu illa va namma poi avaungla thedulam..
She smiles and we both went around trying to see...

Sivu- ama papa oon per enna?

???- Diya..

Sivu- supera irrukeyy oon peru..
We continued talking then I saw a young couple yelling diyas name. I walk towards them and they saw me...

???- diya
They both ran towards us and I gave them diya..

????- Diya kutty enga poita amma appava vittutu..
I smiled at their care..

???- Thanks ma naanga rumba bayantutom..

Sivu- Ayoo thanks la vandanga.. papa va pathukonga..
She smiled at me..

Sivu- Neenga inga puthusa?

???- Ama actually intha areavuku puthusu

Sivu- ohh apdiya..

???- Unga per enna?

Sivu- Sivaangi
They both smiled at me

Sivu- Unga per enna?