😞💗The Engagement!💗😞

*From Previous Chapter*(Sivus pov)
Sivu- Hello?!...

Pugazh- Papa?!

Sivu- Anney...🥺💗✨
Tears formed hearing his voice

Pugazh- papa... yenga yellaryum maranthitiya?

Sivu- Anney...

Pugazh- yenaku yelam theriyum... papa.. na soldrathu kelu... ipa kooda na varen vanthu rakshan ta pesuren... papa ithu vena...
He says trying his best to convince me...

Sivu- Ila na.. yenaku ithula santhosm thaan... plz yaarum yean moodiva matha try pannathinga...
Within that I hung up the call with tears in my eyes...

I gave the phone to pavi and went to a corner while everyone else was partying and dancing. I just gulped away my tears and thoughts away. I faked a smile and went back...

*The Next Day*(sivus pov)
I was woken up early by chechi and amachi... I wasn't able to get much sleep yesterday after the phone call with pugazh anna... As I was in thoughts it was soon to be broken by chechi..

Chechi- Ammu... fresh up aitu va moley... time aguthu...
She says caressing my hair

Sivu- Cherii chechi..
I say nodding

Both chechi and amachi smiled then left out. I sighed and went to freshen up then afterwards I quickly showered and came out to see a pink saree pleated there with jewels. I changed into my pink saree then chechi came to help me get ready...

She fixed my saree then added the jewels and finally finished of by doing my hair. She smiled and me and did dhristi.. I slightly smiled and she left I turned around to look in the mirror to see...

 I slightly smiled and she left I turned around to look in the mirror to see

A slight smile appeared on my face without knowing... As I was looking in the mirror I heard...

????- Angel...
My eyes widened without me controlling it
I turned around to see ashwineyy...

Ashwineyy- Nee evlo azhaga irruka theriyuma ma...
He says smiling at me...

Sivu-A-ashwineyy... inga yenna pandra...
I say looking surprised..

Ashwineyy- Unna pakka dhaan vanthen ma...
He says looking at me...

I go closer to him but as I was suddenly I heard my name being called by aacha... I suddenly look towards the door then back but ashwineyy wasn't there anymore. I was confused then thought I had a day dream.