😧💗Alliance!💗😧

*Continuation Of Last Chapter*(Sivus pov)
As we walk out... I noticed there were a bunch of ppl sitting in our living room...then as I turned around there was a familiar figure sitting with a woman and a man.. I was trying to remember from where I have seen this familiar figure...

That's when I realized it was the guy from the coffee shop but what is he doing here?!.. As I was trying to process everything... the women stood up and walked towards me then took my hand and began...

Rekha- Nerla apdiya oru mahalakshmi maari irruka...
She says holding on to my hand while smiling. I smiled confusedly while looking at rakshan anna...

Rakshan- Thangam ithu thaan rekha aunty... Kamal uncle and mapillai...
I look at him in shock when he said mapillai?!

Rekha- Inga paaru kanna.. yean family kum yean painkum una rumba pidichuruku... nee enga veetoda mahalakshmiya vantha yengaluku ithu thavara oru santhosmum ila...
She says smiling. Tears were forming in my eyes but I controlled it...

Kamal- Inga paaru na... una force pandromnu nenaikatha... nee time eduthu enga kitta sollu...
He says smiling... I couldn't look at anyone's eyes I looked down...

Akshay- Mama... na sivu kooda konja pesalama?
He asks aacha

Aacha- Ayoo kandipa mapillai... chellam nee poi mapillai kitta poi pesuriya...
Aacha asks me.. I couldn't say no so I nodded and we went to the terrace...It was awkward at first but to break the silence akshay began...

Akshay- Sivu... yenaku theriyum ithellam all the suddenaa irrukum unaku... yeanku intha marriage love life la interest kediyathu thaan... ana una patha adutha nimisum.. yeanku onu odala...  nee maatum thaan yenoda mindla oditu irruku... aprom antha coffee shop la irrunthu thaan... yean manasachi sollichu... ivala matum vitradhanu...
He says smiling while I look at him in utter shock...

Akshay- Nee ipadhiku onu sola vena but yenaku ithu unta sollanumnu rumba nal thonichu... I love u sivaangi...
Before I could say anything he smiled and went downstairs...

I wasn't a able to process anything that just happened... I am getting married?!.... I fell onto the floor... with tears streaming down my cheeks... I couldn't believe my eyes... I need to stop this... I wiped my tears quickly and ran downstairs to see no one there...

I go to the front to see all my family heading back... I knew I wasn't ready to face anyone right now I rushed to my room and closed the door. The only person I wanted to see now was pavi. I called and told her everything while sobbing...

She panicked and told me she would be here as soon as possible. Within that I hung up the call and there was a knock on my door... I opened to see amachi she smiled and came inside. I followed and sat next to her... she took my hand and began...

Amachi- Moley... naanga evlo santhosma irrukomnu unaku theriyuma... naanganu ila.. rakshu evlo santhosma irrukanu... unaku oru nala life amachu tharanumnu oru urudhila irrundhaan..

Sivu- Y- yenna amachi soldringa?..
I say looking at her

Amachi-moley...