😪💗The Truth💗😪

*Continuation From Previous Chap*(Still pugazhs pov)

Sakthi- Aprom yennachu na?
He asks curiously

Sharath- The next is the worse... 😪💔✨
He says looking at me

I gulped and began...

After ashwin left we didn't know wht to do. We tried stopping him but nope he left the stress got to him even more and he wouldn't stop drinking. Tht evening me and rakshan found him on the football ground trying to fight a junior.

We quickly took him back to our dorm and rakshan yelled at him but ashwin was just blabbering. This continued for about a week and we finally made ashwin stop drinking but in order to stop dealing, he made a deal with us.

Pavi- Yenna deal?

She asks me

Pugazh- Adhu...

I say continuing

For us to gather money... Ashwin wanted to start his company from scratch he didn't wanna use kumar uncles name... He wanted everyone to know him as Ashwin, not as kumar uncles son...

He told us tht we 4 could work together and be business partners.. The idea wasn't tht bad so we agreed. First we 4 thought to gather money luckily ashwin had some money but it wasn't enough. Me and sharath gathered as much as we could.

Rakshan wasn't in the best state tht time.. He came to Coimbatore with money only for college.. but again ashwin was like a brother to him so he helped as much as he could.. Meaning the money he had saved for his sister...

He used it but he didn't tell us tht.. We got an agent in a few days but after a week or so we knew tht he scammed us. We were all upset and devastated. Rakshan was very low at tht point but ashwin wasn't thinking straight.

Arguments started occurring between rakshan and ashwin.. There was this one day where ashwin and rakshan both held each other's collars. They were abt to get physical but we stopped them.

Tht evening ashwin kept getting calls from his anusha aunty.. he didn't bother to pick it up he kept getting frustrated at a point he picked it up and started yelling at the phone before letting amma speak.

Me and sharath kept yelling at him and he got really angry tht he threw his phone on the floor and left. We were going to go after him but we stopped ourselves knowing he would be back before it gets dark.

In the morning we got a call from mani when I picked it up she began crying. I was confused and asked her wht had happened then there she began. Once she finished tears were flowing from my eyes...

The next thing I did was get sharath and we went looking for ashwin but there was no sign. A few mins later we got a call from Ajay our old friend tht ashwin is there.. We rushed and woke ashwin up.

He was finally sober and we told him to come with us and he did. We took him to his house I wasn't even ready to tell him the news but he was annoyed he took him back here. We just told him to go in and he did.

He noticed there were many slippers outside and he got confused. He looked up at me and sharath but tears were already slipping away from our eyes.. He looked towards our way to see everyone crowded near something.

He rushed there and saw... Anusha auntys body...😭💔✨ He was frozen.. He fell to the ground and began crying...

(Play the song from above now lovlies😪💔✨)