😀💗Lunch!💗😀

Sivaangis pov
I woke up full of excitement tdy since I was going to ashiwn sirs house for lunch tdy! Eee!! I checked the time it was 9 I stretched and got off my bed. I refreshed and went to the hall.

As always I greeted my thangam and aacha. We chatted and ate our breakfast. Aacha was telling us some jokes when I checked the time it was around 11 now. I told them I have to get ready they nodded and I went towards my room. I showered and changed into...

Once I finished getting ready I checked my phone to see texts from pugazh anna

Pugazh- papa anne 12:30 anaga varen nee pavi veetu kitta vantru seriya?

Sivu- haan seri na!

Pugazh- seri papa konja nerathula anga varen seekrama readyagi irru

Sivu- seri na nee seekrama va...
I went to the hall and continued talking with rakshan anna fora while. I got a call from paci that pugazh anna was here. I hung the call by saying I will be there. I bid bye to aacha and rakshan anna.

I quickly went down the street to see pavi and pugazh anna waiting for me. I greeted and we got in the car. Sharath anna was already in the car so we were on the way to ashwin sirs house. We were all chatting on the way and laughing to pugazh annas teasers abt sharath anna...

Within 15 mins we reached my jaw dropped when I saw the outside of ashwin sirs house. It was a big mansion but very modern. We all got out the car and was greeted by mani ka and hussain na. I greeted them but my eyes kept searching for ashwin sir without my knowledge...

We all went in and then I saw ashwin sir playing with diya kutty on the couch. I smiled and we all were chatting for a couple mins. Then mani ka called me and pavi to show us the house since we were the only ones who has never been here.

As we were walking I saw a huge photo frame of a beautiful lady but her picture had a flower garland over it. I was curious to know who it was but before I could ask my thoughts were broken by mani ka...

Mani- sivu inga va di intha gardena paru

Sivu- haan itho varen ka
I looked at the picture then turned around to see a beautiful flower garden. I smiled at how colorful each flower was. Mani ka me and pavi continued talking then hussain na called us all for lunch. There I saw ashwin sir and hussain na arranging everything.

The looks and fragrance of the food pulled me in. Mani ka served prawn biryani for us and then we all started eating. I was abt to take my first scoop of the biryani but I felt eyes on me I looked towards the distance to see ashwin sir looking at me...