😛💗Sharath Anna's Wedding!💗😛

⚠️Long chapter ahead for 75k+ views!! Ilysm lovlies! Tysm for ur support and love towards this book!⚠️

Sivaangis pov
Me and pavi woke up early tdy since it's sharath annas wedding day!!! We all have been so excited to see sharath annas wedding and uhh still can't believe tdys it. As I was in my thoughts pavi tapped my shoulder.

I looked at her confused then she pointed at the time it showed 7:30. I rushed to the bathroom as it was starting to get a bit late. I freshen up and quickly shower then changed into...

(Ignore the face lovlies🤗💗✨)After I finished changing pavi helped me with the pleats then I did my hair and added some jewelry

After I finished changing pavi helped me with the pleats then I did my hair and added some jewelry. Once I finished I smiled at the mirror and pavi started drowning me with compliments. I did the same towards her and we took few pics.

Then we headed downstairs only hussain na and mani ka was there since mani ka me and pavi were supposed to go bring krithika akka to the wedding hall so we are going earlier than the boys.

Mani ka once again complimented me but then after she noticed my saree and looked at me teasingly. I was confused but didn't think much of it.. we all took some pictures and bid bye to hussain then headed to krithika akkas house...

*An Hour Later*(ashwineyys pov)
It was currently 8:15 the girls already went to the wedding hall. Me pugazh and hussain na are getting ready to go. I got ready and changed into my dark blue full hand shirt along with my white vesti with a blue border.

I styled my hair like always and once I finished pugazh came out in a green shirt with a green border . I smiled and complimented him as he did the same. Hussain na and diya kutty joined us in an orange theme.

I smiled and we all took a selfie then went to partners house. As always we teased him and drowned him in compliments. Later we went to the wedding hall and my eyes started wondering for my angel...

Even tho I have seen her in a saree I'm still excited to see her... traditional look on her hits different...🤩💗✨. We all went to partners room and chatted with him for-awhile then went to the main hall.

Me hussain na and pugazh was on the side chatting when pavi and mani came out then I noticed something. Pavi was wearing a green saree matching pugazh and mani was wearing an orange saree matching hussain na.

I already knew abt mani and hussain na but pugazh... I was surprised I looked at him teasingly and he looked at me with a what face then I pointed towards pavi. He looked at me with a sheepish smile and looked with the caught face.