😰💗Shattered!💗😰

Sivus pov
As I was walking towards the bride's room to change back. I heard a voice behind me calling out my name. I turned around to see akshay standing there... I looked at him confused but then he smiled and began...

Akshay- Today was like a dream wifey... from the first time I saw u I knew u were my destiny... I will keep u like a queen... my queen... just a few more weeks wifey... then officially u will be mrs akshay...
He says smiling and leaving away...

I could feel tears forming in my eyes... I rushed towards the bride's room without anyone noticing me... The sec the closed behind me I slowly fell to the floor... burying my face inside my arms... tears streaming down like a waterfall...

I don't even know what's going on with me... I was already broken after everything tht happened between me and ashwineyy and now seeing him tdy while I was getting "engaged" shattered me even more...😭💔✨

As I was in my thoughts it was soon to be broken by a couple of knocks coming from the door. It was from my chechi..

Chechi- Moleyy.. ula irrukiya da?

Sivu- Mm ama c-chechi..
I say trying to hold in my sniffs...

Chechi- Cherii moleyy.. anga bag irruku adhu kulla dress vachuruken... dress mattitu va moleyy...

Sivu- Mm.. c-cheri chec- i...
I say wiping my tears...

I then walk over to the wardrobe to find a black bag. I found a dress and I sighed then I changed into it...

I finished changing then unlocked the door and placed all the bags and stuff outside the room

I finished changing then unlocked the door and placed all the bags and stuff outside the room. I went back inside the room and looked into the mirror. I wasn't able to process anything I looked down at my finger to see a glossy diamond ring...

I looked back into the mirror to see my eyes glossy once again.. I stood in front of the mirror blankly... Suddenly I felt a hand on my should.. I quickly turned around to see pavi standing there...

I didn't know wat to do I quickly hugged her and I felt my cheeks being drowned by my tears... pavi knew exactly how I felt and held me tighter then began patting my shoulder softly... she then whispered into my ears...

Pavi- Yeandi ipdi pandra.. unaayum hurt panni... ashwin ayum hurt panni...
She says upset...

Pavi- inga paaru sivu ipa kooda onu ketu pola.. ipa kooda rakshan anna ta poi solalam! Yean pecha kelu!
She says holding my shoulder while looking into my eyes.
I got out of her hold and wiped my tears...