😻💗With U!💗😻

Sivaangis pov
I woke up by pavi shaking me I quickly jerked up and looked at her. She told me to get ready since we were going to sharath annas house for breakfast. I sigh and rubbed my eyes trying to get out of my sleepiness.

Soon I got out of bed and refreshed then went back to my table stand to check the time. It was now 8:23. I texted rakshan anna and aacha a good morning then went to get ready. I picked out an outfit and quickly showered then changed into...

Once I finished I did my hair and went with pavi for downstairs

Once I finished I did my hair and went with pavi for downstairs. Everyone was already there chatting and we joined them. During the convos, me and ashwineyy would make eye contact and smile at each other making me remember yesterday's happy moments...

As I was in my own world thinking abt everything they were quick to be broken by mani ka nudging me. I looked at her and asked what then she slapped her forehead playfully and began...

Mani- ayoo evlo neram thaan unta solla... va kelambulam!

Sivu- heheh srry ka itho vanga polam...
I say smiling sheepishly while ashwineyy looked at me smiling. We all walked to sharath annas house and were greeted by everyone there. We all had breakfast together then I went to chat with pugazh anna.

As we were talking pugazh anna asked me to check tdys date since we were discussing abt all the upcoming functions. I checked the date and told him it was the 15th of march. He nodded and we continued talking when I realized the day after tmr is diya kuttys bday...

I remember mani ka talking abt it to me last week. I got an idea and told pugazh anna I will be back he nodded then I searched for ashwineyy. Then I saw him near the front talking on his phone I went and signaled who he was talking to.

(Kanaleyy pesuranga😉💗✨)
He signaled an office call. I nodded and then he understood I wanted to tell him something he ended the call within 5 mins and began...

Ashwineyys pov
While everyone was chatting I got a call from office I went out to the front and attended the call. As I was speaking I felt my angel come towards me I turned around smiled at her as she did the same.

Then she signaled who I was talking to. I signaled her back office call and she nodded then I understood she wanted to tell me something so within 5 mins I hung up. I looked towards her and then began...

Ashwineyy- sollunga madam ennachu?
I say smiling while looking at her

Sivu- ashwineyy! Day after tmr diya kutty da bday!
She says smiling while I looked at her surprised abt how she knows diyas bday