🧐💗Invitation?!💗🧐

*Continuation From Previous Chapter*(manis pov)
The door opened to reveal rekha aunty and kamal uncle. I smiled at the surprise and greeted them in. On the way to the living room rekha aunty asked abt me and the fam. I smiled and answered then hearing the noise appa and chothi came down.

Everyone started among ourselves with smiles on her face then suddenly achu came down full ready and abt to leave to office. Rekha aunty noticed him and went towards him smiling.

Achu looked at her with a blank face I eyed him to at least smile and he did as I told but I could it was a fake one. Rekha aunty then began...

Rekha- Achu... pathu yevlo naal aachu!
He says holding his hand while he gave a fake smile...
Then before we could say something akshay also came inside...

Ashwineyys pov
It has been a few days since my angel left me...🥺💔✨. I wasn't able to accept the fact she isn't here with me and won't ever come back... I still wasn't able to process anything that happened... with a switch of a min everything changed...

After amma passed away I created a huge shell and wasn't able to come out of it... everyone tried but no... then she came into my life... started changing everything but as everything was going good I had to ruin it some silly and dumb words...

I understand why she is still furious and angry but why doesn't she understood I had to use those words for her... to make sure she won't have any sour things going on between her and rakshan...

I have become once again a huge blank in my life... office and my room is the only thing I have been doing... Now coming to the present as usual I started getting ready to office.. once I finished I walked downstairs then I heard a few chatters.

I turned to see akshays family... They would be the last ppl I expected to see.. rekha aunty came and started her chatter. I just nodded and stuff then suddenly we all heard some footsteps we turned around to see akshay...

He gave me an mischievous smile... I could tell something was coming but like always  I didn't care then rekha aunty also held his hand and brought him near then began...

Rekha- Anna.. yean inniku didurunu vanthom na... actually akshay ku kalyanam fix ayruchu...
She says looking at appa with a huge smile on her face.

Appa- Wow... congrats akshay!
He says patting akshays shoulder and akshay thanked him with a smile then everyone else started congratulating him.. then kamal uncle began

Kamal- Inga paaru kumar! Neeyum yellarum kandipa varanum nala kalichu engagement da yengloda our private wedding halla aprom kalayanam 2 weeks la in Coimbatore yellatuku neenga kandipa varanum....
He says with a smile

Appa- Deii kandipa varuvom.. akshay oda kalyanatha epdi miss pandrathu..
Then everyone else started laughing and cheering then I thought it was my que and was abt to leave when akshay stopped me...

Akshay- Ashwin if u don't mind konja pesanum variya?
He says asking in front of everyone..

Ashwin- Nama rendu perum pesuradhuku yenna ponnu mapillai ya..
Everyone giggled while he looked at me with an annoyed face. I shook my shoulder and within that just left to my car...

I went inside and started the car... after hearing all the wedding things and stuff ... it's making me get thoughts of my angel... I sighed and continued driving...