😀💗First Day!💗😀

Sivaangis pov
I woke up a bit early since tdy was my first day of office! Eee! I have always wanted to help my family financially! I got out of bed and refreshed. I showered and changed into...

Once I finished changing I did my hair and got my things together

Once I finished changing I did my hair and got my things together. It was around 8:30 around and as always aacha was making breakfast and telling rakshan anna...

Aacha- paru da yean kolanthiya....
I smiled with all my teeth showing and my brother chuckled... soon we all had breakfast and once we finished it was time for me to be get going. I got blessings from my brother and aacha. I rushed out the door and saw pavi waiting as usual...

We got an auto and went to the office. We both wore our id and went inside the building. There we saw pugazh anna and sharath anna...

Pugazh- eyy vaanga puthu team members
We both chuckled and went to our assigned cabin area. Me and pavi were sharing one. Then sharath anna said tht ashwin sry sry boss will be coming soon. We nodded and we were doing the work we were given...

I was feeling thirsty so I went to drink water there I saw the thambi from yesterday...

Sivu- deiii thambi inga nee epdi?

Thambi- chumma akka neenga?

Sivu- ohh seri hehehe itha paru da...
I say showing him my id he chuckled lightly and looked...

Thambi- ohh unga close friend hire panitara?

Sivu- ama da actually he begged me da seri pona potunu ok solliten..
He had his hand over his mouth and I looked at him playfully...

Thambi- seri akka na kelembran carry on...
I nodded and went back to my seat and resumed my work. Sharath anna came towards me pavi and all the new employees that we will be meeting mr ashwin now. I was curious to meet him after pugazh anna and sharath keep talking abt him non stop...

We went near his cabin once the door opened I was in shock seeing who he was. ayayo thambi thambinu solli boss kitya mattikitiya di.. I thought to myself mr ashwin gave us introduction and I was not looking at him as I was embarrassed.

Finally we were all abt to go when he called out my name...

Ashwin- can ms sivaangi stay here for a min?
I gulped and looked down. I stayed there while everyone was going out then he began...

Ashwin- seri ippa solunga ka ongaluku bos-
I cut him of midway and began...

Sivu- sir sir srry sir I didn't mean to-
I was hearing for his response when I looked at him he started chuckling...

Sivu- yean sir sirrikiringa?
I say confused

Ashwin- illa nethikum and innikum nandtha scenario va nanachu sirripu vanthruchu..
He says smiling...

Sivu- sir analum rumba srry sir...
He smiled looking into my eyes...

Ashwin- seri ma nee poi continue pannu worka..
Within that I smiled and went out of the cabin. I lightly hit my forehead and smiled at myself. I went back to my cabin and finished up my work..

Ashwins pov(from last chap)
I parked my car and we're greeted by some of our employees and I was abt to take the lift when a girl came and joined.. I could she wasn't a staff she looked very unfamiliar. she slightly smiled and I gave her one back...

I chuckled at how she was talking on the phone. Once she finished she asked me if I also came to the interview then I understood she came here for the interview I lied and told her I also did. She nodded and was thinking...

Suddenly she called me a thambi I was shocked as half of the girls usually either flirt with me but her she straight up called me a thambi. She then talked abt how the boss of this company is her friend how he begged her to take the position. I chuckled at her expressions...

When the elevator opened she was abt to go but stopped and asked my name but I didn't let her know. I went back to my cabin and wasn't able to stop smiling from what she was saying.. I peeked a little from my cabin and saw her going into the interview room I smiled and started working.

After some time I heard a clapping sound I went near my door and saw her jumping out of excitement I patted my head and started admiring her without me knowing. I snapped out of it and continued to do my work.

*Back to current day*
I went near the water stand area and was talking to one of our staff abt an upcoming meeting when I saw the girl from yesterday walking here. The staff left and she came near me...

She was talking with so much hyper and cuteness then she showed me her I'd. I smiled and looked it there I read her name... sivaangi... I smiled and she left skipping back. I admired her childishness..

I went back to my cabin and called my partner and told him to send all the new staff and employees to my cabin. He agreed and within 5 mins I heard knocking on my cabin. I let them in but my eyes started searching for her without my control..

There I saw her hiding behind the crowd embarrassed I tried my best not to show anything and continue the introduction. Once I finished I asked if sivaangi could stay back for a min.

I could tell she looked nervous then once everyone went she started apologizing to me like a little kid. I chuckled at her cuteness and saw her looking at me confused then I explained it and she again looked guilty. She started her apologizes again but I calmed her a bit and told her to go back to work.

She smiled gently and went outside the cabin I smiled to myself and didn't notice partner coming in until he said...

Sharath- ena partner pudsa irruku..
I looked at him confused...

Sharath- illa nee ipdi sirikiratha enaku pakka rumba happya irruku.
He says smiling and walking out the cabin. Then there all the memories came back.. I looked at my nearby frame and shook my thoughts away. I continued doing my work and my day went by like that....

A/n note
Hey lovlies this is our second update of love me like you do!😁💗✨
how's  the story going so far for y'all? Is it boring or are y'all liking it?🤗💗✨
I hope u enjoyed this chapter😊💗✨
Plz keep supporting and reading😄💗✨