🧐💗Voice?💗🧐

Sivaangis pov
I woke up by early tdy since I thought I had office tdy but then I realized we have a holiday. I checked the time and it was 8:15. I stretched and got out of bed. I refreshed and went to the hall to see aacha reading a newspaper. I went and greeted him.

He smiled and kissed my forehead. I smiled and we both chatted for a while. Aacha then got a call from family and was talking to them while I felt really bored. I was waiting for rakshan anna to wake up but he still is fast asleep. I then got an idea and went towards his room...

When I went inside I saw him sleeping peacefully and went closer quietly. I got the pillow that was nearby and softly hit him. He quickly jerked up and saw me. He looked up at me for a second and I looked at him waiting for his reaction but then I realized what he will do. I was abt to run but he picked me up and started tickling me...

Sivu- Anne plz ne vidu...
I say out of breath while he was tickling me

Rakshan- eyy thangam anna thoongtrika bothu nee enna panna?
He says chuckling and stops tickling me while helping me sit...

Sivu- hehehe... seri seri va anne nee ila na enaku rumba bor adikuthu!!

Rakshan- avlo thana anna ipava refresh pannitu varen
He says smiling I smiled back and nodded

Sivu- seekrama va Anne
I say going out the door and looked for aacha then saw him coming from the entrance we confused chatting and rakshan anna also joined us. As always aacha was telling us jokes and making us laugh...

After some time aacha went to make breakfast rakshan anna went along with him I was abt to join them when they stopped me...

Rakshan- thangam chumma iru nee annanum aachavum pathukrom..
He says turning me towards the hall

Sivu- Anne nanum help pandren.. plz na... plz...
I say looking at him..

Rakshan- thangam nee poi readyaittu va unakaga oru special breakfast inniku!Seriya?
He says with a smile

Sivu- Anna..

Rakshan- anna sonna kepiya?
I look up at him and smile...

Sivu- unakaga poren
I say giving up rakshan anna and aacha smiled at me. I went to my room and showered I changed into...

I was brushing my hair when I heard notifications from my phone

I was brushing my hair when I heard notifications from my phone. I checked to see me and pavi being added into a whatsapp group by pugazh Anna. I was confused and checked the group to see who was in it. I saw ashwin sir, sharath anna, mani ka and hussain na in it.